Here are the details of Network Engineer job in J.P. Morgan. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Experience:- 6 - 10 Years
Salary:- Rupees 5,50,000 - 11,00,000
Education:- UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Industry Type:- Banking/Financial Services/Broking
Functional Area:- Network Administration, Security
Posted Date:- 21 Apr 2011
The Network Engineer is responsible for maintaining Chase Paymentech Core Infrastructure Enterprise wide. The Chase Paymentech infrastructure is designed to support a high availability network with zero downtime for each physically segmented leg of our network. The Engineer oversees all aspects of the network which includes the core network, front end merchant network, backend Authorization network, and internet network. This position requires an individual with a strong networking knowledge for supporting a very resilient infrastructure and the preferred business partners on which our network is built on. Expert experience with following partners Cisco, F5, Riverbed, InfoBlox, Opnet, and NetQos is highly desired. This position requires the ability to work with a highly motivated team of Network and Security Architectures with the ability to challenge, motivate, and contribute to the team.
Essential Job Functions:-
· Maintain the integrity and high-availability of network communications equipment at multiple locations.
· Perform implementation and support of all network communications equipment. Including but not limited to routers, ethernet switching devices, terminal servers, and network hubs.
· Diagnose, isolate, identify, and resolve network communications issues of Paymentech networks.
· Maintain network communications configuration, policy, and procedure documentation of all associated equipment.
· Implement Network Management capabilities of all network based devices.
· Install, configure, benchmark, test, and document network communications hardware/software installations/upgrades for all systems.
· Interact with other Paymentech departments for support of various projects.
Non-Essential Job Functions:-
· Install, maintain, document, and test network communications related functions of the Paymentech Business Continuity Program.
· Maintain hardware inventory database and tracking.
· Fulfill an after-hours rotating on-call support schedule.
· Monitor network performance/utilization statistics and recommend/implement changes to ensure optimum network performance/utilization.
· Regularly audit systems for compliance with Paymentech standards.
Assist in the requirement definition, research, and procurement of new hardware.
· F5 Local Traffic Manager (LTM)
· F5 Global Traffic Manager (GTM)
· F5 Enterprise Manager
· Version 9.x and above
· Cisco certification CCNP or better
· 3 - 6 years of network design experience
· Preferred Routing protocol experience with EIGRP, BGP, OSPF
· Experience with Cisco VOIP, Qos, LACP, ACL, NAT, spanning-tree, 10G, VPN
· Cisco IOS Version 12.3 and above
· Core Switch: 65xx, Nexus 7000, 5000, 2000
· Router: ASR 1004, 37xx, 38xx,39xx
· Riverbed WAN accelerator Steelhead 5050, 6020
· Version 5.X and above
· IPAM - IP address manager
· Grid Manager - appliance manager
· PortIQ - Switchport manager
· Strong understanding of DNS
· IT Guru - network simulator
· Netmapper - Network design tool
· ACE - Application Troubleshooting tool
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with three to five year of related field or equivalent Certification and experience.
About J.P. Morgan:-
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients' interests first.
Working at J.P. Morgan - Why should i Join J.P. Morgan?
J.P. Morgan is a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and commercial banking. J.P. Morgan broad global platform and strength enable us to create long-lasting value for clients.
Address of JPMorgan:-
JPMorgan India Private Limited
Mafatlal Centre 400021,
Mumbai - 022 2285566
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)