Nuclear Fuel Complex Technical Officer Recruitment, Hyderabad
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Nuclear Fuel Complex Technical Officer Recruitment job in Nuclear Fuel Complex. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Name of Post- Vacancies:-
1. Technical Officer/D (Mechanical) – 08 vacancies
2. Technical Officer/D (Mechanical) – 02 vacancies
3. Technical Officer/D (Mechanical- Projects) – 04 vacancies
4. Technical Officer/D (Mechanical Management Services) – 02 vacancies
5. Technical Officer/D (Mechanical –Material Planning) – 01 vacancy
6. Technical Officer/D (Electrical) – 02 vacancies
7. Technical Officer / D (Electrical) – 02 vacancies
8. Technical Officer/D (Civil) – 07 vacancies
9. Technical Officer/D (Computer Science) – 02 vacancies
10. Technical Officer/D (Metallurgy) – 04 vacancies
11. Technical Officer/D (Mechatronics) – 02 vacancies
12. Technical Officer/D (Chemical) – 09 vacancies
13. Technical Officer/C (Industrial Hygiene Surveilance) – 01 vacancy
14. Technical Officer/C (Safety) – 01 vacancy
Age for TO/D Max. 40 yrs.
Age for the TO/C Max. 35 yrs.
Selection Criteria:- Selection is based on performance in the Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:-
FILL UP ALL COLUMNS OF THE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY.
1. The application in the prescribed format as available on NFC website, preferably typewritten on A4 size paper (30 cms X 21 cms) should be submitted and outer cover should be superscribed “Application for the post of _______________ under Post No.____ against “Advertisement No. NFC/02/2012”. The applications should be addressed to the Assistant Personnel Officer, Recruitment-I, NFC, ECIL Post, Hyderabad 500 062.
A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right top corner of the application. One additional copy of passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application.
3. Persons working under the Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send one advance copy of the application along with enclosures as detailed above and in that casethe candidates have to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer atthe time of appearing f
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 3 weeks from 11-09-2012
View More Details.
The Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) was established in the year 1971 is a major industrial unit of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. The complex is responsible for the supply of nuclear fuel bundles and reactor core components for all the nuclear power reactors operating in India. It is a unique facility where natural and enriched uranium fuel, zirconium alloy cladding and reactor core components are manufactured under one roof starting from the raw materials.
Department of Atomic Energy
PO: ECIL, Moula-ali
Hyderabad - 500 062.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)