Here are the details of Operations - Business Architecture & Change Mgmt - Change job in Goldman Sachs . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Full/Part Time:- Full-time
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Operations plays a vital role in the firm's ability to innovate and deliver the solutions our clients need. We partner with the firm's trading, sales and asset management businesses in order to enter new markets, launch new products and actively manage the millions of transactions the firm executes on a daily basis. From the most basic security to the most complex structured derivative, Operations is integrally involved in supporting the trading of these products.
BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW
The Change Delivery (CD) group acts as a centre of change management excellence for Operations in Goldman Sachs. CD plans and executes pan-Operations projects with significant risk and / or strategy implications in partnership with teams throughout Operations.
• Lead and deliver cross-Operations, high priority projects across all typical project phases:
• In depth experience in program management and portfolio projects management, establish program direction, identifying interdependencies, communicating program requirements, tracking progress, making decisions, identifying and mitigating risks and resolving conflicts and issues
• Employ strategic visioning and planning to align program goals and benefits with the long-term goals of the organisation
• Project initiation and scoping, including definition of plans and setting and managing realistic expectations for successful delivery with project stakeholders
• Business analysis and requirements definition
• Testing and implementation, in particular user acceptance testingOngoing project management, including progress monitoring, reporting and quality assurance throughout the project
• Build and manage strong relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders in Operations, Technology and the business. Manage competing priorities across these groups
• Understand the firm’s and Operations’ strategic plans, business, process and architecture in order to influence design and drive change related conversations
• Facilitate prioritization of Operations investment in Technology
• Work with Operations business units to assess and streamline processes in order to mitigate risk, cost or service issues and generate efficiencies
• Provide support and advice to Operations teams on change management tools and methods
• Coach and manage junior team members on planning and executing their projects; act as quality assurance for those projects. Assist in staffing resources to projects as appropriate
• Note: Flexible work schedule may be available
• Bachelors / Undergraduate Degree
• 15 years of professional experience with over 12 years of project / change management experience in business process and technology implementations
• Highly collaborative, team-oriented and strong consensus builder
• Demonstrate excellent people management skills
• Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders outside their direct control
• Comfortable leading project working groups and possesses strong facilitation and data gathering skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral; confident in interaction with senior stakeholders
• Demonstrate understanding of Operations processes and procedures and an ability to learn quickly. Knowledge of products and processes related to the financial services industry would be an advantage, as is related
experience in technology strategy or in a client service or business function and / or management consulting
• Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of job-related operational and compliance procedures
• Understands and appropriately addresses Goldman Sachs compliance and reputational judgment issues
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and SharePoint
• MBA / relevant change management certifications like PRINCE, PMI, PMP would be a plus
View More Details.
About Goldman Sachs:-
Goldman Sachs has quickly established a strong presence in India, one of the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) garnering attention in the world economy. Since November 2001, India’s equity market has increased in value by 499%. And since 2003, the country has been one of the fastest-growing major economies, leading to rapid increases in per capita income, demand and integration with the global economy.
Established in 2004, our Bangalore office has grown to become Goldman Sachs’ third largest, with over 2,000 employees. A 100-person office has opened in Mumbai with a focus on investment banking and the securities market in India. The work that is done in Bangalore and Mumbai is a high-value, strategic part of the client service it deliver and contributes to global position within the industry. Together, the offices offer a full range of services including investment banking, investment research, legal, compliance, asset management, operations and technology. Goldman Sachs offers a variety of opportunities for a stimulating, rewarding finance career in India and beyond.
Why Goldman Sachs - Why Should i join Goldman Sachs?:-
Goldman Sachs offer student internships as well as full-time positions across a majority of its divisions in India. Goldman Sachs is committed to helping graduates prepare for a successful financial career. encourage students to intern with us based on their area of interest, and summer interns are frequently offered full-time jobs.
Goldman Sachs looks for candidates with well-rounded resumes that include a strong academic background, extracurricular activities and community work. Goldman Sachs finds qualified candidates through recruitment agencies, employee referrals and internal and external online job databases.
Address of Goldman Sachs:-
Goldman Sachs Services Private Limited
Embassy Golf Links Business Park
Off Intermediate Ring Road
(Indiranagar - Koramangala)
Bangalore PIN 560 071
Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited
951-A, Appasaheb Marathe Marg
Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025
Tel: +91 22 6616 9000
Fax: +91 22 6616 9001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)