Operations - Liquidity & Collateral - Payments - Associate, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Operations - Liquidity & Collateral - Payments - Associate job in Goldman Sachs . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Full/Part Time:- Full-time
Summary of role
Accounting Services Associate Lead Specialist role requires an individual to be responsible for delivery and management of functions within the department catering to the processes required to enable vendor payments and employee travel and expense related reimbursements and managing the associated risks. Candidate must be a subject matter expert in the area of Finance and Accounting (F&A) related functions with proficiency preferably in areas of Accounts Payable, Vendor Management, General Accounting, transactional tax processes as applicable for various regions across the globe. The responsibility includes driving forward key initiatives, identifying
opportunities for improved efficiencies and involvement in projects both globally and regionally. The individual needs to exhibit the ability to identify problems and control gaps and come up with innovative solutions to
mitigate the risk. The role also demands the ability to effectively communicate with stake holders across different regions including Firmwide Divisional and Senior Operations management team..
• Regular planning and execution of deliverables across regions.
• Maintaining the expected turnaround time and accuracy level for all functions performed by the team / individual
• Reporting and analysing the daily, weekly and monthly metrics on all functions performed and highlighting the efficiency / productivity and accuracy aspects
• Managing risks in the process by implementing and reviewing the relevant controls.
• Partnering with various business units to ensure regular and timely payment of invoices and response to queries
• Developing new processes and re-engineering the current processes to meet changing needs of the business
• Leading / contributing to various projects which are kicked off in the department.
• Representing Accounting Services on various cross departmental initiatives
• Minimum 5-6 years of relevant experience
• Preferably, knowledge and experience in Accounts Payable, Vendor management and Invoice processing.
• Ability to motivate teams to high levels of productivity and accuracy during periods of increased volume and retain risk and control focus is also essential to the role
• Excellent partnership building skills and strong customer service perspective
• Strong knowledge, in-depth understanding and experience of Finance and Accounting (F&A) functions
• Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Good team skills and ability to work with a wide user groups from different parts of the World
• Strong communication, problem solving skills and focus towards attention to details
• Effective and efficient time management and executional skills
• Committed and proactive with a desire to succeed
• Forward thinking with the ability to assert new ideas and follow them through
• Risk management and understanding related regulatory requirements
• Ability to develop / sustain good working relationships with other teams and stakeholders
View More Details.
About Goldman Sachs:-
Goldman Sachs has quickly established a strong presence in India, one of the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) garnering attention in the world economy. Since November 2001, India’s equity market has increased in value by 499%. And since 2003, the country has been one of the fastest-growing major economies, leading to rapid increases in per capita income, demand and integration with the global economy.
Established in 2004, our Bangalore office has grown to become Goldman Sachs’ third largest, with over 2,000 employees. A 100-person office has opened in Mumbai with a focus on investment banking and the securities market in India. The work that is done in Bangalore and Mumbai is a high-value, strategic part of the client service it deliver and contributes to global position within the industry. Together, the offices offer a full range of services including investment banking, investment research, legal, compliance, asset management, operations and technology. Goldman Sachs offers a variety of opportunities for a stimulating, rewarding finance career in India and beyond.
Why Goldman Sachs - Why Should i join Goldman Sachs?:-
Goldman Sachs offer student internships as well as full-time positions across a majority of its divisions in India. Goldman Sachs is committed to helping graduates prepare for a successful financial career. encourage students to intern with us based on their area of interest, and summer interns are frequently offered full-time jobs.
Goldman Sachs looks for candidates with well-rounded resumes that include a strong academic background, extracurricular activities and community work. Goldman Sachs finds qualified candidates through recruitment agencies, employee referrals and internal and external online job databases.
Address of Goldman Sachs:-
Goldman Sachs Services Private Limited
Embassy Golf Links Business Park
Off Intermediate Ring Road
(Indiranagar - Koramangala)
Bangalore PIN 560 071
Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited
951-A, Appasaheb Marathe Marg
Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025
Tel: +91 22 6616 9000
Fax: +91 22 6616 9001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)