PSR-QA Engineer, Trivandrum
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of PSR-QA Engineer job in Flytxt. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Posted on:- 23 Mar, 2011
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
PSR-QA Engineer (Performance, Scalability and Reliability)
- Analyse non-functional requirements (NFR) and develop test plan
- Execute test cases and analyze the results
- Generate automated test reports
- Coordination and execution of multiple performance tests on an ongoing basis to validate changes (HW and Code) that are not responsible for degradation of performance
- Work with Product Management and Development team to derive test requirements
Must have experience in web technologies (Application Server, Web Servers etc)
Experience of Web servers, App servers ( JBoss), JVMs, Memory leak and CPU and memory profiling.
Experience in Java and J2EE
Knowledge of Networking Concepts:-
- Knowledge of Unix commands
- Prior experience in analyzing and reporting on performance metrics and test results
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to perform under aggressive timelines
- Continuous learning of theoretical knowledge in software testing and apply that in the job
Knowledge of JMS concepts
- Educational Qualification: BE/ BTech /MCA/ Msc Computers
- Experience: 2+ Years
The compensation will be at par with the best in the industry.
Flytxt is the technology leader in mobile marketing and advertising. Mobile with its unique attributes - immediate, personal, trackable and its reach into 80% of world's population - is an unparalleled marketing channel. Flytxt provides technology to mobile operators to enable them to play a key role in mobile marketing and advertising.
Flytxt pioneered mobile marketing business with successful projects such as Orange Wednesday and Cadbury Txt 'n' Win. Currently the company focuses on providing mobile marketing and advertising technologies to the operators to unlock the value of subscriber insights and multi-channel inventory.+
Working at Flytxt - Why should i join Flytxt?:-
Benefits & Growth Opportunities:-
Flytxt provides intellectually stimulating, world-class working environment to learn, grow and excel. Flytxt provide a free and fair environment where individuals are respected, valued and rewarded. Flytxt believe that excellence is a continuous process and we provide nonstop learning programmes in technology, leadership and management.
Flytxt Employee Stock Option Plan:- Flytxt believe that employees are its partners. As a part of employee empowerment, Flytxt ffer stock options to deserving employees. The Flytxt Employee Stock Option Plan allows us to make employees share with us the rewards of success.
Address of Flytxt:-
2nd Floor, Amstor Building
Trivandrum - 695 581
Phone: +91 471 270 0101
Fax: +91 471 270 0202
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)