Here are the details of Part Time Jobs a client of Elixir Web Solutions Pvt Ltd job in Elixir Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Supply and Capacity Planning:-
• Develop a strong interface, regular communication and a close co-ordination with the key supply chain people in each of the countries in the South Asia Cluster; in understanding and addressing the needs & the challenges facing them, on Homecare supply chain and suitably represent those to the regional team. Finally in consultation with the local teams and basis inputs from the regional strategy - identify, recommend and jointly implement the relevant supply chain solutions.
• Be the first point of contact for the SU planner to resolve supply constraints and stock allocation situations in the short-term horizon
• Compile regional database to allow master planning of key sites and priority setting
• Set guidelines and rules on the inventory stock levels for new and seasonal products and will be responsible for setting strategic stock levels; approves the stock covers determined by the SU Supply Planner using the inventory planning model.
• Carry out RCDSR monthly to review the medium to long-term horizon and decides volume allocation per product group, per SU. This serves as an input to the Regional Category S&OP & for Capex decisions by Technology Managers.
• Construct costs & service levels for network analysis.
• Agree and set relevant KPI targets, e.g., CCFOT, FB/FE, production bias, business waste jointly with the MSO and SU and regularly (monthly) reviews these with the MSOs and SUs.
• Sign SLAs / contracts between UAPL and MSOs, UAPL and SUs.
• Drive planning process improvements and optimization of SC cost
• Work closely with SM on strategic RM/PM requirements and supply constraints and advises the SU of these concerns; will have full visibility of stock situation for strategic materials across the region and resolve RM/PM constraints
• Support cross-regional sourcing.
• Work with MSO Event Planners on process, ways of working and targets. Network Design & Optimization:
• Prepare discuss, agree and recommend the SC network design for existing and new products, identify strategic/tactical sites, using duties and tax model.
• Support sourcing network design optimization (sourcing studies) with RCPD/Line Manager.
• Guided by the RCPD/Line Manager, deliver capacity and contingency plans, ''Make vs. Buy” analysis etc as part of the ongoing optimization of the supply network. Simplification:
• Develop and support the implementation of simplification and harmonization program within the region, i.e., formulation, RM, PM and SKU rationalization.
• Ensure that product logic / orchard principles are applied to assigned regional innovation projects. Savings:
• Support target setting and idea generation with RCPD
• Deliver savings program for product group in coordination with other functions. Functional Development:
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of best practice capabilities (processes, tools, knowledge) for the global Category Planning function, liaise with AALE on planning standards & operating procedures.
Skills Required :-
1. Qualification – Masters in Supply Chain / Operation is a Must
2. Experience - Minimum 5-6 yrs of experience
3. Industry Preference : FMCG, Retail, Consulting
About Elixir Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd:-
Elixir, leading Recruitment Process Outsourcing firm operates in end-to-end recruitment solutions to meet customer needs throughout the recruitment cycle. The company based out of India, has significant international operations with global customers across industries; high profile early stage to large Fortune 1000 companies. With worldwide services in Executive search, RPO, Contingent hiring, Temporary staffing and Value added services, the offering covers a complete range and assists customers to raise productivity throughimproved strategy, quality, efficiency and cost reduction.
Why Elixir Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd - Why Should i join Elixir Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd?:-
Elixir understands responsiveness as not just timely delivery but also the ability to customize according to the specialized needs of clients which is why it has integrated:
* Investment in technology to support knowledge capital.
* An extensive online database
* Intranet to support speedy communication between networks of associates
Address of Elixir Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd:-
Noida (U.P.), India
Phone: 91-120-4209800, 4209777
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)