Here are the details of Patni Placement Paper - I job in Patni. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Patni Placement Paper August 2011. Here you will find Patni Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Patni Placement Papers with Answers & Solutions.
Patni Placement Papers 2011:-
1. A man leaves office daily at 7pm A driver with car comes from his home to pick him from office and bring back home One day he gets free at 5:30 and instead of waiting for driver he starts walking towards home. In the way he meets the car and returns home on car He reaches home 20 minutes earlier than usual.
In how much time does the man reach home usually?
Ans. 1hr 20min
2. The following truth table is given What is Y equal to??
A B C Y
0 0 0 1
0 0 1 1
0 1 0 0
0 1 1 0
1 0 0 0
1 0 1 0
1 1 0 1
1 1 1 1
Ans. (A')(B')(AB) , where ' stands for complement.
3. A works thrice as much as B. If A takes 60 days less than B to do a work then find the number of days it would take to complete the work if both work together?
4. How many 1's are there in the binary form of 8*1024 + 3*64 + 3
5. In a digital circuit which was to implement (A B) + (A)XOR(B), the designer implements (A B) (A)XOR(B) What is the probability of error in it ?
6. A boy has Rs 2. He wins or loses Re 1 at a time If he wins he gets Re 1 and if he loses the game he loses Re 1. He can loose only 5 times. He is out of the game if he earns Rs 5. Find the number of ways in which this is possible?
7. If there are 1024*1280 pixels on a screen and each pixel can have around 16 million colors Find the memory required for this?
8. On a particular day A and B decide that they would either speak the truth or will lie. C asks A whether he is speaking truth or lying? He answers and B listens to what he said. C then asks B what A has said B says "A says that he is a liar" What is B speaking ?
(c) Truth when A lies
(d) Cannot be determined
9. What is the angle between the two hands of a clock when time is 8:30
10. A student is ranked 13th from right and 8th from left. How many students are there in totality ?
11. what is the values of x, in the equation |x|+x^3=0
12. abel ,loyla and sel are three channels , if 30% of the populatio watch abel , and 5% of the people watch any two of the channel, and 5% of the people watch none off the channel then the number of people watching all the three channels are?
13. If 35 people play hockey and 10 people play both football and hockey and if 10 people play hockey and cricket and 5 people play all three games then the number of people playing hockey alone is?
14. How many number of weights do u need to weigh 31 kg of rice if u have only one 1kg weights stone ?
a. 30. b. 31. c.5. d.4.
15. an article whose initial cost is Rs 400 is subjected for discounts of 25%, 15%, and 40% what is the amount the customer have to pay?
16. two trains are coming in the opposite direction each at a speed of 60 kmph, now a fly on one train moves towards the other with a speed of 80kmph, how much distance will it cover before it is crushed.?
17. a man walks at 40kmph and reaches the distance in 10 min less than that of usual . by walking at 60 kmph he reaches 10 minutes earlier. the distance covered by him is.?
18. a contract was signed to complete a job in 30 days. after how many days can 5 men leave then so that the job can be completed in 35 days?
19. If x and y are multiples of 2 then which are all the multiples of 2
1) x*y 2)x^y 3) x+y 4) x-Y 5) x/y
a. all of these
20. if 3636% of a number is 72, what is the number?
Patni Computer Systems Ltd. (Patni) (BSE: 532517, NSE: PATNI, NYSE: PTI) is one of the leading global providers of Information Technology services and business solutions. Over 16,000 professionals service clients across diverse industries, from 30 international offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and 22 Global Delivery Centers in strategic locations across the world. We have serviced more than 400 FORTUNE 1000 companies, for over two decades.
Why Patni - Why Should i join Patni?:-
Patni's sustained relationships with major Fortune 500 corporations and engaging partnerships with leading application vendors have helped us build capabilities and specialized expertise in different domains across a huge range of geographies across the world. Patni's employees are exposed to a huge range of globally challenging projects across diverse business and technology practices. Each project engagement offers unique opportunities to improve business processes with the help of technology.
Patni's ‘Innovation and Research Labs’ focuses on creating significant business impact for Patni through Innovation, Technology Research, IP Creation and development of Assets & Solutions that bridge key market gaps and help differentiate Patni. Innovative ideas coming from employees are managed through a centralized Innovation Portal called ‘iDeas’. This facilitates organization-wide idea generation, evaluation and incubation. Further, there is a ‘Patni Innovate’ program that is open to employees, whereby idea originators will be freed up of their day-to-day responsibilities and will be given the time and resources to develop their idea into a viable business stream.
Address of Patni:-
Corporate & Regional Headquarters
Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
Ackruti, MIDC Cross Road No 21
Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093
Tel: +91 22 6693 0500
Fax: +91 22 6693 0211
Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
43, Electronics City Phase 1
Bengaluru 560 100
Tel: +91 80 4190 2100
+91 80 3910 2100
Fax: +91 80 2852 7150
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)