Persistent Placement Paper August 2015, Pune
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website01 September 2015
Here are the details of Persistent Placement Paper August 2015 job in Persistent. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Here you will find Persistent Placement Paper August 2015 with Answers and Solution.
1. The average temperature of Monday to Wednesday was 37C and of Tuesday to Thursday was 34C. If the temperature on Thursday was 4/5 th of that of Monday, the temperature on Thursday was
a)36.5C b)36C c)35.5C d)34C
2. In a group of 80 coins, exactly one is counterfeit and weighs less than the others. U are provided a scale to weigh to coins. The min. no. of weightings req. to determine the counterfeit coin is
a) 4 b) 1 c) 5 d) none of these
3. There are 9 balls of this one is defective. Find the minimum no. of chances of finding the defective one.
4. There are 9 balls of this one is defective. Find the minimum no. of chances of finding the defective one.
5. There are 9 balls of this one is defective. Find the minimum no. of chances of finding the defective one.
Persistent work with its customers to help them proficiently deliver products to their end-users and ultimately, to maximize their core business. Persistent's outsourced software product development services allow its customers to minimize Time-To-Market, perk up the quality of their products, trim down risk of failure during the engineering development process, improve predictability and reliability of the engineering process while helping them minimize their over-all product engineering costs.
Persistent has invested in structuring a gigantic team of software engineers, veterans in product development culture. Persistent's team of industry specialists has an understanding of the industries in which its customers operate and the competencies that they necessitate. It has competency centers in telecom and wireless, life sciences, analytics and data infrastructure, embedded systems domains, product engineering and Microsoft and Java platforms.
Why Persistent - Why shoul i join Persistent?:-
Persistent extremely cohesive and close-knit. It open communication promotes an easy exchange of views and information. Seniors and juniors share a good rapport and transparency, and the entire organization works together as a single, large team.
At Persistent, you will come face to face with a vault of opportunities, the key to which will be the various projects assigned to you. Your tasks will challenge your abilities and force you to break out of the mold, constantly pushing you to achieve more.
Address of Persistent:-
Persistent Systems Limited Persistent Systems, Inc.
Senapati Bapat Road
Tel: +91 (20) 2570 2000
Fax: +91 (20) 2567 8901
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)