Power Estimating and Modeling, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Power Estimating and Modeling job in NVIDIA. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Date Posted:- Oct 19, 2011
Location:- India, Bangalore
In this role you will responsible for architecture, development and correlation of power estimation models/tools for NVIDIAs Tegra chips. Help architect and develop power estimation models for use-case, leakage, and IO power. Contribute to designing the tools based on these models and their testing methodology/infrastructures. Correlate/Calibrate these models using measured silicon data. Help study/contribute to Performance/Watt improvement ideas for GPUs and Tegra SOCs.
- MSEE/MSCE/PhD, with specialization/experience related to Power/Performance estimation techniques.
- 3+ years of experience. Strong background in power estimation techniques, flows and algorithms.
- Understands power basics including transistor-level leakage/dynamic characteristics of VLSI circuits.
- Familiarity with low power design techniques such as multi VT, Clock gating, Power gating, and Dynamic Voltage-Frequency Scaling (DVFS) etc. is desirable.
- Good software programming skills. Python/Perl/C++ preferred. Good skills with object oriented programming and design.
- Good Understanding of mathematical optimization techniques is a highly desirable.
- Good understanding of performance simulators, analysis and monitoring used in modern processor architectures (GPU is a plus).
- Exposure to lab setup including power measurements equipment such as scope/DAQ is with ability to analyze board level power issues is a plus-
- Exposure to power analysis EDA tools such as PTPX/EPS is a plus
NVIDIA awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. We have since led the industry with breathtaking graphics on computers ranging from smartphones to game consoles to engineering workstations. Our expertise in GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing, empowering scientists with access to ultra-efficient supercomputers.
Working at NVIDIA- why should i join NVIDIA?:-
As a world leader in visual computing technology NVIDIA's objective remains solid: to be the most important 3D company in the world.
NVIDIA's culture promotes and inspires its team of world-class engineers and developers to be at the top of their game. It created an environment where talents are recognized and collaboration is valued. NVIDIA employees are shaping the world of tomorrow...today. We invite you to explore the opportunities available at NVIDIA - just click on the link to see what your future may hold.
C-1 "Jacaranda", Wing-A
Manyata Embassy Business Park
Outer Ring Road
Bangalore 560 045, India
+91 80 66948400: M-F 9am-6pm
+91 80 66948410: From 6pm-9am and Sat & Sun
Fax: +91 80 66610980
Plot # 6A&B, IT Park Layout
RR District, Hyderabad-500046
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Tel: (91) 40 6657 7500
Fax: (91) 40 6657 7811
762, 6th Floor, Building No. 7
Solitaire Corporate Park
Suru Hargovindji Marg,
Andheri-Ghatkopar Link Road
Andheri (East) Mumbai 400 093 INDIA
+91 022 67244800 Main
+91 022 67083586 Fax
Panchshil Tech Park
Plot 4, Survey No.1678-1683
Pune - 411005 INDIA
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)