Pre-Sales Support for Financial Services, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Pre-Sales Support for Financial Services job in Patni. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
• Drives the deal to closure.
• Transforms the pursue process in business value to the customer.
• Formulates a commercially viable business case, guides the proposal, and drives the deal to closing.
• Guides the development of solutions within the structure of a coherent business case and leads the presentation of the business case to the customer.
• Presents action plans to senior management and secures, coordinates the development of business strategies, and aligns Patni’s interests with resource expenditures in pursuit of highly profitable SO deals.
• Working closely with the account team, leads the SO deal team in interactions with the highest-level customer executives and manages relationships with the customer's corporate officers.
• 8+ years IT, 5+ yrs BI
• 1+ years of Experience in pre-sales activities likes RFI/RFP responses, proposal walk through, client presentations
• Good knowledge of BI&DW architectures - both OLAP and ETL
• Experience of evaluating BI&DW architectures & recommending best fit architectures, tools etc
• Experience of drawing out implementation road maps, project estimation, proposal preparation
• Experience in carrying out BI&DW infrastructure assessment
• Experience in Financial services.
• Familiarity with BI&DW industry best practices
• Good Knowledge of leading BI&DW toolsets including DBMS, ETL , OLAP tools
• Excellent communication, documentation & presentation skills
• Manage deal cycle from practice & works with regional presales/sales teams
• Ability to connect with and influence senior management
Experience:-8 - 13 Years
Industry Type:- IT-Software/ Software Services
Role:- Tech Architect
Functional Area:- DBA, Datawarehousing
Education:- UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
Job Posted:- 09 Feb 2011
Patni Computer Systems Ltd. (Patni) (BSE: 532517, NSE: PATNI, NYSE: PTI) is one of the leading global providers of Information Technology services and business solutions. Over 16,000 professionals service clients across diverse industries, from 30 international offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and 22 Global Delivery Centers in strategic locations across the world. We have serviced more than 400 FORTUNE 1000 companies, for over two decades.
Why Patni - Why Should i join Patni?:-
Patni's sustained relationships with major Fortune 500 corporations and engaging partnerships with leading application vendors have helped us build capabilities and specialized expertise in different domains across a huge range of geographies across the world. Patni's employees are exposed to a huge range of globally challenging projects across diverse business and technology practices. Each project engagement offers unique opportunities to improve business processes with the help of technology.
Patni's ‘Innovation and Research Labs’ focuses on creating significant business impact for Patni through Innovation, Technology Research, IP Creation and development of Assets & Solutions that bridge key market gaps and help differentiate Patni. Innovative ideas coming from employees are managed through a centralized Innovation Portal called ‘iDeas’. This facilitates organization-wide idea generation, evaluation and incubation. Further, there is a ‘Patni Innovate’ program that is open to employees, whereby idea originators will be freed up of their day-to-day responsibilities and will be given the time and resources to develop their idea into a viable business stream.
Address of Patni:-
Corporate & Regional Headquarters
Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
Ackruti, MIDC Cross Road No 21
Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093
Tel: +91 22 6693 0500
Fax: +91 22 6693 0211
Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
43, Electronics City Phase 1
Bengaluru 560 100
Tel: +91 80 4190 2100
+91 80 3910 2100
Fax: +91 80 2852 7150
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)