Process Manager-COP, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Process Manager-COP job in HDFC Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Start Date - 02.06.2015
Classic on Phone - Digital Banking
• Define CoP business metrics like staffing model, performance standards for Supervisors and Unit Heads etc
• Define the internal processes for the channel and ensure adherence to the same (processes include – call frequency, call tracking, lead tracking and review policy, reporting formats etc). Modify process flows in line with changing requirement.
• Drive productivity measures at Units in order to improve efficiency and ensure the program objectives are met. Review performance at regular intervals
• Defining the sales process, fulfillment models and tie-ups with other product teams for implementation
• Decide Monthly/ Quarterly plans & drive the business plans for the channel across products like assets, life insurance, CASA, Demat, credit cards, other liability products etc.
• Review the same basis channel performance, changes in bank policy, introduction of new cross-sell products etc
• Manage the HDFC Life relationship for Life Insurance business for the Classic on Phone vertical and ensure achievement of the annual plan.
• Design promotional & training activities for HLIC Training & Support
• Ensure setup of proper methods for day to day tracking of Quality parameters
• Develop coaching contents pertaining to change in product/ process.
• Regular Visits to units to handhold & demonstrate actionables by actually working on the systems
• Liase/ Collaborate with HNW product to work on campaigns in line with the objectives MIS & Reporting
• Ensure accurate & monitor reporting of channel performance on a continuous basis
• To effectively utilize MIS to draw trends and implement actionables in order to have continuous improvement across all parameters.Budgeting
• Cost budgeting for the channel and ensure the expenses for the channel are within budgets
• Design the incentive scheme for the channel and manage all incentive related payouts
Employment Fraction - Full-time
Click Here for more details.
About HDFC Bank:-
HDFC Bank is a young and dynamic bank, with a youthful and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a world-class Indian bank.
HDFC Bank operate broadly in two major categories: Retail Banking & Wholesale Banking. Retail Banking comprises Assets & Liabilities functions, whereas Wholesale Banking includes Allied Functions & Operations.
Working at HDFC Bank - Why should i Join HDFC Bank?
HDFC Bank business strategy emphasizes the following :
- Increase our market share in India’s expanding banking and financial services industry by following a disciplined growth strategy focusing on quality and not on quantity and delivering high quality customer service.
- Leverage our technology platform and open scaleable systems to deliver more products to more customers and to control operating costs.
- Maintain our current high standards for asset quality through disciplined credit risk management.
- Develop innovative products and services that attract our targeted customers and address inefficiencies in the Indian financial sector.
- Continue to develop products and services that reduce our cost of funds.
- Focus on high earnings growth with low volatility.
Address of HDFC Bank:-
HDFC Bank House
Senapati Bapat Marg
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)