Process Specialist - US IT Sourcing, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Process Specialist - US IT Sourcing job in Infosys. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location(s):- BANGALORE , Karnataka , India
Process Reengineering : Participate in the ideation process and produces the documentation and trains the team on the reengineered process IN ORDER TO meet client and internal commitments on a continuous basis
Knowledge Management : Reviews and validates the inputs from PEs and creates case studies/FAQs IN ORDER TO capture tacit knowledge
Customer Interaction : Handles / helps resolve escalations at the process level IN ORDER TO ensure high customer satisfaction
Process Compliance : Executes transaction processing in order to meet quality standards.Conducts QC / QA programs as part of the quality plan IN ORDER TO ensure adherence to process steps
SLA Compliance : Executes transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines in order to meet SLA targets.Participates / supports the TL in the daily huddles, provides training / inputs on processes / business to the team IN ORDER TO ensure delivery predictability
Talent Management (People Mgmt) : Supports the TL by training people on process / domain as part of the growth plan IN ORDER TO ensure high E-Sat
Transition Coordination : Process Training & Certification : Conducts training for the team IN ORDER TO ensure right skilling
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Full life cycle recruitment services for fulfilling Fulltime/ Permanent technical positions across U.S.
- Position requires close interaction with onsite recruiters for gathering, understanding and prioritizing job descriptions, screening profiles, scheduling/ coordinating interviews, gathering feedback and other post interview processes.
- Utilizing job portals, internal database, internet search engines/ websites to search and review technical resumes.
- Screening candidates on phone to evaluate technical/ interest fitment for the given position and submitting qualified profiles to the panelist within prescribed timelines for further evaluation.
- Scheduling candidates for face to face/ telephonic interview events; establishing close contact with candidates to ensure participation in interview events.
- Working closely with associated team members to initiate post interview process.
- Constructing resume database to maintain a healthy pipeline of profiles for quick reference and closure.
- Should be able to innovate and implement techniques for effective sourcing and screening of profiles in quick possible time.
- Cater to enhancing candidate experience through the recruitment cycle.
- Must have experience in front ending clients on individual basis. Required Skills/ Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in IT Recruitment for U.S market with strong understanding of multiple IT technologies, visa types, tax terms and market trend.
- Good experience in sourcing profiles from job portals (Dice/ Monster), #linked in# internet search engines and other websites.
- Hands-on experience in sourcing active and passive candidates using multiple recruiting tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly build rapport with the candidates and colleague.
- Have the ability to multi task and meet aggressive recruitment targets within defined timelines.
- Good experience in MS Office tools # Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc.
- Willingness to work in night shift (U.S timings).
- Will have to do analysis on all recruitment related reports and publish them as per agreed timelines.
- Coordination between Internal HR Spocs and candidates on offer#s, joining and inductions related activities.
Experience Required:- Professional Level (More than 2 Years Relevant Experience)
Posted on:- 23.01.2013
Infosys is a global leader in the "next generation" of IT and consulting with revenues of US$ 5.4 billion. Infosys has a global footprint with 63 offices and development centers in India, China, Australia, the Czech Republic, Poland, the UK, Canada and Japan. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 122,468 employees as on September 30, 2010.
Working at Infosys - Why Should i Join Infosys?
- It's one of the fastest growing companies in the world. The opportunities for you are endless.
- It's the next generation IT services and consulting company
- You get onto a global track
- It is the pioneer, and the best practitioner, of the GDM: this is redefining the way business is done.
- It lets you enjoy entrepreneurial freedom
Address of Infosys:-
Plot No. 44 & 97A,
Bangalore - 560 100
Phone:+91 80 2852 0261
Fax:+91 80 2852 0362
Infosys Chandigarh STPI
DLF Building, Plot No 2,
Rajiv Gandhi Chandigarh Technology Park,
Phone: (0172) 5021100 /6609595
Fax: +91 172 504 6222
Plot No. 1,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Hinjawadi, Taluka Mulshi
Pune - 411 057
Phone: +91 20 2293 2800/01
Fax: +91 20 2293 2832
Mittal Towers, 8th Floor,
Mumbai - 400 021
Phone: +91 22 2284 6490
Fax: +91 22 2284 6489
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai - 600 119.
Phone: +91 44 2450 9530 / 40
Fax: +91 44 2450 0390
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)