Here are the details of Product Division Heads job in Havells. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The Product Head is responsible for the following activities:
• Winning new business, sales process that will result in achieving both topline and gross margin contribution
• Prospect and develop relationships with potential customers,
• Manage the overall product sales process & achieve targets
• Gather relevant information and identify the potential decision maker in prospect organizations
• Qualifying prospects from the lead list
• Initiate and process sales inquiries to a mature level leading to sales closure.
• Sourcing, meeting and procuring campaigns / projects from primarily the corporate sector / consultants / architects / trade.
INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A
Industrial Products , Heavy Machinery
Branch Manager/Regional Manager
business head, sales head, national manager sales, sales business development head gm sales vice president sales, national manager sales, mgr, asm, nsm, bd, business development, client retention, dealer management, network development, product head
(UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization) AND (PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization)
Looking for deserving candidates preferably in the electrical equipment industry experience in the following areas:
• BE / MBA with 8-12 years of work experience.
• Ability to drive sales from getting the first contact to proposal creation to order closure.
• Formidable strength with numbers and building relationships.
• Passion to achieve targets.
• Clear thinking, maturity, ability to plan and meticulously adhere to plans is important.
• Must be positive, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, resourceful and confident that can thrive in a fast paced, changing marketplace.
• Confidence to interact, create and maintain relationships with top-level management
• Fluent in English.
About Havells India Ltd
Havells India Ltd is one of the largest & India's fastest growing electrical and power distribution equipment manufacturer with products ranging from Industrial & Domestic Circuit Protection Switchgear, Cables & Wires, Motors, Fans, Power Capacitors, CFL Lamps, Luminaires for Domestic, Commercial & Industrial applications, Modular Switches, Water Heaters and Domestic Appliances covering the entire gamut of household, commercial and industrial electrical needs.
The Company has 94 branches / representative offices and over 5000 professionals in over 50 countries across the globe. Its 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing units in India located at Haridwar, Baddi, Noida, Faridabad, Alwar, Neemrana, and 6 state-of-the-art manufacturing plants located across Europe, Latin America & Africa churn out globally acclaimed products.
Why Havells India - why should i join Havells India?:-
open door policy at all levels encourages employees to be participative, innovative and creative. Empowering employees helps the organization in harnessing individual talents to the fullest. Emphasis is laid on building team spirit which helps employees to realize collective potential.
2D, Sec- 126, Express way,
Noida - 201304 UP ( India)
Tel: + 91- 120- 4771000
Fax: +91 - 120- 4772000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)