Product Lead (SharePoint) - Innovations, Trivandrum
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Product Lead (SharePoint) - Innovations job in Ernst & Young - E & Y. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Posting date : 22/Mar/11
- The Application Engineering Product Lead is responsible for managing the technical deliverables for a project to agreed budgets and timelines, utilizing the appropriate methodologies and standards. This includes the management of technical tasks within the project plan and coordination with the project manager and assigned staff.
- Monitors adherence to development methodologies, tools, key performance indicators (KPIs), increase software component reuse, consolidate platforms, environments, products with the goal reducing overall IT costs.
- Ensure effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups. Proactively raise issues to Team and Group Leads when necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline and budget
- Create and maintain Application Engineering resource plan with respect to the project.
- Manage Application Engineering staff assigned resources with respect to the project.
- Provide appropriate development cost and resource estimates for all applicable phases of planned project.
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices.
- Provide input to technical resource sourcing strategies.
- Research and evaluate alternative technical solutions and propose the most efficient and cost-effective solution
- Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Provide support resources and guidelines to efficiently support the project during the transition to production.
- Monitors and manages adherence to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews to ensure activities are occurring as planned.
- Identifies potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan.
- Minimizes technical exposure and risk on projects
- Responsible for translating Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into more detailed design and build deliverables.
- Distribute technical information to the project team or to all impacted Team Leads based on the needs of the project.
- Work closely with:
- Application Engineering Team/Group Leads to understand strategic goals/objectives and translate into actionable plans
- Application Engineering Team/Group Leads to successfully implement, use, and monitor BSC initiatives
- Solutions Delivery to build solutions as part of end-to-end projects
- Operations managers to effectively and efficiently support the project during the transition phase
- Should have good people management skills with ability to lead and motivate the team
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- More than 6 years experience with Microsoft technologies
- More than 4 years hands on experience with Microsoft SharePoint (in any 2 of the below areas)
- Develop scalable, rich intranet portals using Microsoft SharePoint
- workflow automation using Microsoft SharePoint
- Library creation using Microsoft SharePoint
- Document management using Microsoft SharePoint
- Integration with legacy systems using Microsoft SharePoint
- KPI / Interactive dashboard creation using Microsoft SharePoint
- Business reporting using Microsoft SharePoint
- MS.NET Framework (2.0/3.0/3.5)
- C#, ASP .Net , Windows development
- MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- MS Visual Studio .Net 2005/2008
- SQL Reporting services
- Team Work/Co-Operation
- Planning & Organising
- Results & Achievement orientation
- Flexibility/ Adaptability
- Client Focus
- OOAD,UML and any of the UML tools
- Configuration management - TFS
- WBS using Microsoft TFS
- Software size estimation techniques, like Function Point methodology
- Knowledge in CMMI L3 / ISO 9001-2000
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
About Ernst & Young - E & Y
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, E & Y's 141,000 people are united by its shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. Ernst & Young make a difference by helping the people and clients and its wider communities achieve their potential.
Ernst & Young operates from 8 cities* in India with a work force of over 7500 people, who work towards the firm’s vision of being the trusted business advisor that contributes most to the success of people and clients by creating value and confidence. Global Tax Advisory Services, Risk Advisory Services, Transaction Advisory Services and Business Advisory Services are the core services offered by the firm in India.
Why Ernst & Young - Why should i join E & Y
Ernst & Young is making bold moves that will reshape its industry. E & Y commitment to achieving market leadership and creating a borderless business means that Ernst & Young is better equipped to serve the needs of its clients and people.
If you have the ability to lead and inspire people, contribute to the success of leading businesses and understand the complexities of working effectively across borders, now is the time to join Ernst & Young.
Address of Ernst & Young:-
UB City, Canberra Block
12th & 13th Floor
No. 24, Vittal Mallya Road
Phone: +91 80 4027 5000
Fax: +91 80 2210 6000
TPL House, 2nd Floor
3, Cenotaph Road
Phone: +91 44 4219 4400
Fax: +91 44 2431 1450
1st Floor, Tower A, Building no 8
DLF Cybercity Phase 2
Sector - 25
Phone: +91 124 457 5000
Fax: +91 124 457 5200
Hyderabad (iLabs Dome)
Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Plot No. 18,
Software Units Lay-out, Survey No. 64
18th Floor, Express Towers
Phone: +91 22 2282 5000
Fax: +91 22 2282 6000
6th Floor, HT House
18-20 Kasturba Gandhi Marg
Phone: +91 11 4363 3000
Fax: +91 11 4363 3200
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)