Here are the details of Product Manager job in Yahoo India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Reporting to:- Search Director
Location:- Bangalore, India
Yahoo! Web Search is passionate about building the best search platform on the planet. We're seeking a results-oriented product manager to drive our local search efforts for India. The perfect candidate is a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing, as well. As product manager, you will take end-to-end ownership of the product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product roadmap. You will work closely with numerous functions both inside and outside Yahoo! and within your office and with U.S. HQ. You will build strong business cases for presentation to senior management and understand the technical requirements driving development.
* Effectively collaborate with business, marketing, technical and design teams to develop requirements, prioritize enhancements, translate into MRDs/PRDs and drive projects to completion.
* Develop a functional understanding of the key technological and architectural basis of the Yahoo! Search platform to facilitate decision-making and cross-functional communication.
* Evaluate new technologies for licensing and integration into Yahoo! Search. Define, track and improve key product metrics and develop tests against those metrics.
* Conduct competitive analysis and identify areas for differentiation.
* Build positive relationships and trust over time through strong on-time delivery, high quality, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations.
* Meticulously think through every aspect of the user experience, putting users' needs and expectations first in the definition of requirements.
* Aggressively identify opportunities for improvement, and incorporate new product features into the Yahoo! Search product on an ongoing basis.
* This position requires a B.A/B.Sc and 7+ years of technical product management experience. A Management Degree will be added plus
* Demonstrated business, communication, leadership and teamwork abilities
* Proven ability to innovate
* Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed organization
* An excellent track record of developing, launching, and marketing products.
* Experience with software, online products, search or enterprise platforms are highly desired.
About Yahoo India
Yahoo was founded in 1994 by Stanford Ph.D. students David Filo and Jerry Yang. Today, Yahoo! Inc. attracts hundreds of millions of users every month through its innovative technology and engaging content and services, making it one of the most trafficked Internet destinations and a world class online media company.
Yahoo! is also committed to empowering its users and employees through programs, products, and services that inspire people to make a positive impact on their communities. Yahoo! for Good connects people with causes through our products and services, as well as through partnerships with nonprofits such as Global Green, Network for Good, and DonorsChoose.
Working at Yahoo India - Why should i Join Yahoo India?:-
Yahoo India Bring your ideas, your passion and your creativity to life — and have fun doing it. At Yahoo!, your work will reach over half a billion people around the world. There’s no small task and no small opportunity. Yahoo India looking for big thinkers who embody the innovative, collaborative, fun spirit that’s uniquely Yahoo!.
Address of Yahoo India:-
4th Floor, Square Center,
Ph:- 080 66949494
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
801, Nicholas Piramal Tower B,
Peninsula Corporate Park,
G.K.Marg, Lower Parel
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
14th Floor, Building No. 8,
DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon - 122002.
Phone: +91 124 3929600
Fax: +91 124 3929780
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)