Here are the details of Product Manager – InstaCC job in Tata Communications. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Position:- Product Manager – InstaCC
Work Location:- Mumbai
Date Posted:- Monday, January 03, 2011
The person will have Product Management responsibility for the Hosted Contact Center Services.
The Product Manager for InstaCC Services is responsible for the Product enhancement and releases. Planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing requirements, execution of the product strategy and Roadmaps, and working closely with cross functional teams to ensure that the Business Line objectives are met in line with the company’s strategy and goals.
Major Activities (Responsibilities):-
• Execute Continuous Product Enhancements and Roadmaps.
• Drive the development of appropriate service offerings, capacity upgrades, product initiatives and processes (Quote to Cash) that address market needs for Hosted Contact Center Services across development teams – Engineering, Operations, Service Delivery, IT and other stakeholders.
• Own and drive BSS integration and readiness for InstaCC product suite.
• Support in development of Business cases for the service and manage Capex requirements.
• Conduct Intercompany trainings, and develop support documentation and collaterals including Product Notes, Price book & discount delegation, MRD, TSD, Service Schedule
• Develop the financial year Annual Operating Plan for services and segments mentioned above.
• Monitor and manage the service performance against key performance metrics (financial and non-financial) on a regular basis
• Techno-commercial evaluation and approvals for non standard and high value sales opportunities and contracts.
• Support in development of potential partner relationships for product/services in line of business.
• Develop offerings that leverage and integrate other service offerings (Managed and Network Services) to provide compelling value proposition and reduced total cost of ownership for the clients.
• Understand processes (Service delivery, Service Assurance and Billing) with potential and drive to identify continuous Improvement in processes
• Support Sales in closures of large, strategic deals
Experience / Qualifications:-
Bachelors in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) ,MBA(preferred but not mandatory).
• Good understanding of the Functioning of Contact Center technology and Ecosystem.
• Should be well versed with technologies like ACD, IVR, Self Services, Dialers, CTI ,VOIP, Unified Communications etc
• Good techno-commercial skills.
• Product documentation, including product collaterals such as presentations, service definitions, sales guides etc
• Should have managed deals, managed implementations, Projects /Solutions for at least 3 big BPO/Contact centers.
• Strong background in Presales, Contact center Solutions ,market needs, and development of technology based business solutions.
• Demonstrated success in launching / managing technology products.
• Financial skills: Development of business financials, pricing, costing and profitability analysis (optional, preferred but not necessary)
• Ability to understand processes (Service delivery, Service Assurance and Billing) with potential and drive to identify continuous Improvement in processes
• Knowledge and understanding of competitive scenario in the Contact center market.
• Elaborate understanding of call center/BPO requirements at application layer for features, reporting, recording, CRM, inbound/outbound capabilities
• Inclination to understand technology evolution and regulatory framework
• Ability to build consensus among diverse teams without formal authority
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Creativity, flexibility, and openness to alternative approaches
2 – 6 years experience in Presales, Engineering, Consulting, Professional Services, Product Management function of a large Product/System integrator Managed Services player – Like Avaya, Cisco, Nortel, Aspect, IBM, Wipro, Orange, Accenture, Servion , Intertec etc
About Tata Communications:-
Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers.
The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and colocation space worldwide.
Working at Tata Communications- Why Should i Join Tata Communications?:-
Tata Communications provides a myriad of opportunities – from in-house learning and training programs, to a dynamic and diverse work environment, a pool of industry experts, and rich stepping stones of career development.
Build the leadership and skills for success in the telecommunications sector.
Address of Tata Communications:-
PLot No C -21 and C 36
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel:- + 91 -22 66578765
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)