Here are the details of Product Marketing Manager, B2B- Google- Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will spearhead the B2B marketing efforts targeted at Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) in India for AdWords, Google's online advertising platform that matches interested buyers with sellers. As a Marketing Manager for SMBs, you will be designing and implementing marketing programs/campaigns to acquire new advertisers, win back those who have lapsed with smart targeting and retain the existing customers. You will also be required to build a third party ecosystem of partners who can manage the online campaigns for our advertisers, help them get online and also help us acquire more advertisers at scale. You will be expected to have a good understanding of the Indian market, consumer, media scenario and how technology is being used in marketing today. You’ll be designing and executing promotional campaigns, working with various cross-functional teams, liaising with partners on co-marketing initiatives, and working with external agencies like ad & media agencies, market research firms and event management agencies.
* Define and implement marketing strategies for Google AdWords and other Small and Medium Business-focused products in India like Google Places
* Scale and optimize direct customer acquisition channels as well as structure and implement indirect customer acquisition channels
* Define and implement scalable ways of driving awareness and education
* Manage senior stakeholders effectively through working with Sales, Research, PR and Marketing teams to drive B2B marketing best practices
* Develop tools and frameworks to improve effectiveness of advertiser acquisition programs
* BA/BS degree preferred with strong academic record. MBA (or equivalent) a plus
* At least 5 years of experience with exposure to strategy consulting preferred
* Understanding of Indian market and prior marketing experience preferred
* Understanding of the search, online advertising, or web publishing markets and of Google's strategic and competitive position
* Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy coupled with seamless execution ability
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)