Production Executive, Chennai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Production Executive job in Hindustan Unilever Limited - HUL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Full/Part Time:- Full-time
JOB TITLE: Production Executive
JOB LOCATION: Pondicherry
• Accountable for smooth shift operation of the plant, and meeting the SHE, Quality, Productivity and Cost KPIs of the plant
• Managing, guiding and developing the workmen team of the plant
• Seamless Coordination with other stakeholders of the unit - Engg, Quality, Commercial and HR team.
1) Troubleshooting during shift relating to Man & Machine.
2) Establishing and executing Safety, Quality and TPM Systems (focus on - leading the JH pillar, implementing the recommendations of the HH pillar, and driving the E&T pillar) in the plant and resolving any issues related to the same
3) Trouble shooting of Batch Making/Process parameters leading to loss of production/labour issues
4) Coordinating with Commercial team for availability of RM, PM and dispatch of FG
5) Supporting any innovation or new product trials related to the brands and SKUs produced by the plant
6) Making innovative use of manpower, material and machinery to improve OEE of the plant
7) Establishing and implementing DuPont safety culture, and Poka yokes down to the workmen level
8) Implementing TPM in the unit operations, leading Circle Activities and developing circle leadership amongst workmen
•Working knowledge of handling production, including direct and indirect machine related employees. Team working and co-ordinating with colleagues and superiors for manpower, raw and packing materials to achieve production plans.
•To develop inter-personal relationships and maintaining good rapport with shift Teams. To motivate employees to achieve high output levels while maintaining safety, quality and disciplinary norms.
•Basic appreciation of SHE & Quality requirements with respect to Unilever & HLL standards.
•Develop and Lead the improvement plans in the shop- floor as per TPM roadmap
Required Experience: Candidate should have 2-3 Years of experience.
Education: Candidate should be a B.Tech in (mechanical/electrical/chemical/instrumentation)
Language: Tamil is mandatory
Industry preference: FMCG.
Abut Hindustan Unilever Limited - HUL
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is India's largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company, touching the lives of two out of three Indians with over 20 distinct categories in Home & Personal Care Products and Foods & Beverages. The company’s Turnover is Rs. 17,523 crores (for the financial year 2009 - 2010)
HUL is a subsidiary of Unilever, one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe with annual sales of about €40 billion in 2009 Unilever has about 52% shareholding in HUL.
Why Hindustan Unilever Limited - Why should i join Hindustan Unilever Limited?:-
HUL is a business where talented individuals can go as far and as fast as their ambition and ability take them. As one of the world's most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally. We are aware that to attract and retain the best people, we must offer them more. More ways to take advantage of the opportunities, more room to succeed and grow, and more directions in which to pursue their careers.
Hindustan Unilever Limited have a vast range of roles, disciplines, functions and international locations to satisfy the most imaginative and determined minds. And as our business evolves, new possibilities arise. Here you can become a business leader, work on brands you're passionate about and build specialist knowledge and expertise.
HUL’s reward philosophy is to provide market competitive salary and benefits with a strong linkage between performance and pay. Accordingly, our overall reward package includes
- Fixed Salary that is competitive with our peer companies
- Variable Salary that is linked to company and individual performance
- Equity compensation (at eligible levels) that is linked to long term (3 year) company performance and your potential.
- Benefits and Perquisites aimed at providing you choices.
- Retirement benefits that are market competitive.
Address of Hindustan Unilever Limited - HUL
Hindustan Unilever Limited,
B. D. Sawant Marg,
Chakala, Andheri (E),
Mumbai - 400 099.
Tel : +91-22-39830000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)