Prog Associate, Hyderabad
Here are the details of Prog Associate job in LEPRA India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location - Hyderabad
Reporting to Chairman, National Forum India Last Date 30th September2012
Brief about the National Forum India
National Forum India is an organization set up to work for the Socio Economic Empowerment and welfare of persons affected by leprosy and their families and to promote their respect and dignity.
The National Forum will represent the people affected by leprosy and to enable the people in the States to become autonomous and strong in working for the empowerment of the peopleaffected by leprosy.
National Forum India enables to give a common platform for the people affected by leprosy who live in the leprosy colonies and in the community.
Maintain the office of the Chairman, National Forum and provide secretarial, administration, programme and accounting support. Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Day to day Supervision of Office activities
• Attend the secretarial functions (Entire responsibility of Drafting, correspondence, reports)
• Monitor the records and files
• Facilitating the visitors & associates
• Liaise with other offices, agencies, organizations and groups across India
• Ensure filing systems are maintained and updated
• Handling Cash & Accounts for office expenditure
• Dealing with vendors, utility service providers (Phone, electricity, water etc.)
• Assist chairman, National Forum programme related activities
• Perform other related duties as required
Qualification, Experience & Skills:-
• The candidate must be a commerce graduate from a recognized university (Preference will be given to Post graduate in Social work with accounts background)
• Minimum 2 years of experience as secretary or Programme Assistant (Preferably in NGO sector)
• Knowledge to maintain Accounts & cash for office expenses
• Computing skills especially MS-office; Accounts packages
• Excellent interpersonal & Communication skills
• Must have proficiency in Telugu, English & Hindi (Reading, writing, Speaking)
• Should be good in Report writing & Documentation
• The position requires traveling
Important- Candidate should be willing to work with and work for socially challenged groups/people
Salary: The position offers Attractive salary.
How to apply?
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please SPECIFY position applied IN SUBJECT LINE
Date of release :22nd September2012
Last date of Applications:30th September 2012
LEPRA India is a non-governmental organisation that promotes quality health care, initiates and fosters new developments and implementation.
Established in 1989, LEPRA India is an independent not-for-profit NGO, with no religious, ideological or political affiliation. The Management Committee formulates policies which are implemented by the Chief Executive of the organisation.
Plot No. 17,
Pin: 500 026
Ph: 091-040- 44586060 / 27802139 / 27807314
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)