Program Manager, Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Program Manager job in PTC India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
· Able to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines.
· Excellent analytical skill
· Very result oriented and able to overcome obstacles.
· Be able to go to the core of the problem
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Good team spirit and interpersonal skill.
· 2-4 years experience and should have played a similar role in related industry
· Intake from premier B-Schools with prior relevant industry experience of 2-4 years
· Demonstrated achievement and leadership in project management / operations / business development / finance.
· Engineering background is mandatory (preferably Mechanical, Civil and Instrumentation)
· Global experience preferred with strong analytical and communication skills
· Willing to relocate globally.
About PTC India Limited:-
PTC India Limited formerly known as Power Trading Corporation of India Limited was established in 1999. It is a pioneer in starting a power market in India and undertakes trading activities which include long term trading of power generated from large power projects as well as short term trading arising as a result of supply and demand mismatches, which inevitably arise in various regions of the country.
PTC has grown from strength to strength, surpassing all expectations of growth and has evolved into a Rs. 2400 Crore company in this short period of time with a client base covering all the state utilities of the country as well as some power utilities in the neighbouring countries.
Why PTC - Why should i join PTC?:-
PTC has a flat organisation structure with the entire management grade lying within 4 levels. Such a structure helps to enable and empower individuals very early on in their career.
PTC India Limited
2nd Floor, NBCC Tower
15 Bhikaji Cama Place
New Delhi - 110066
Tel. No.- +91-11-41659500, 41659127,
41659128, 41657129, 41659260
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)