Here are the details of Project Manager – Large Projects job in Hughes. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Position : E2 /E3
Essential Qualification : B.E
Responsibilities of Project Manager:-
1. Define project goals, objectives and success criteria.
2. Identify and document the support required from various functions, project timelines, constraints and resources required.
3. Develop project plan which should include Scope Statement, constraints, assumptions, project deliverables, cost/budget estimates (if any), major milestones, schedule, resource requirements, response/communication plan with escalation matrix and the acceptance process.
4. Obtain internal and customer approval and acceptance of the Project Plan.
5. Manage and monitor day-to-day activity like Type attachment, material dispatch, delivery, installation and commissioning. Also provide direction to Rollout Managers and required team members.
6. Disseminate project status report on regular intervals (once in 2 days) or as agreed during the kickoff.
7. Regularly review project status with internal team and customer.
8. Identify any project roadblocks, barriers or unanticipated risk events
9. Evaluate project performance and initiate change requests as required (schedule, cost, quality).
10. Adjust project planning, as required, to include approved changes in timing, cost or quality after obtaining required approval.
11. Obtain customer approval and acceptance of completed activities.
12. Complete contract closeout and develop post-implementation report.
13. Conduct lessons learned session and develop recommendations for continuous improvement.
14. Ensure Zero LD for assigned projects and availability of all documents to enable collections within HCIL timelines.
About Hughes Network:-
Hughes, the premier networking services company in India, primarily through the satellite media, offers its latest range of solutions in the area of Networking, System Integration, Managed Network Services for Enterprises & SME, eEducation, eCommerce, eConvergence & value added services for consumers.
Working at Hughes Network - Why should i join Hughes Network ?:-
Hughes has always believed that its strength lies in the talent it attracts and retains. Hughes strive to create a work environment that helps employees to reach their potential through systematic talent management.
Hughes give tremendous freedom at work and early responsibility to all Hughesites. Entrepreneurial drive and superior ability to work in ever complex, competitive and dynamic business environment along with uncompromising values is what makes an Hughesite.
A career with Hughes spans across leading technology domains like voice over packet, high speed mobile data, professional services for wireless networks, switching, network management, satcom, broadband network based telecommunications and private telephony.
Address of Hughes Network:-
Hughes Network Systems India Ltd.
1, Shivji Marg, Westend Greens, NH - 8
New Delhi - 110038 (INDIA)
Ph. - +91 - 011 - 41667900
Fax - +91 - 011 - 41667599
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)