Here are the details of Project Manager - SAP Custom Development job in SAP India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Employment Type:- Regular Full Time
Job Location:- Bangalore
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Custom Development is a global organization that helps customers to seize new market opportunities and dynamically respond to new business challenges by developing unique, individualized,customerspecific solutions on the SAP platform. Whether our customers need to extend and enhance an existing SAP solution or build an entirely new and innovative application, SAP Custom Development is able to deliver high-quality custom solutions tailored to our customers’ business needs. We deliver a full lifecycle of custom development services including strategic planning, project management, risk assessment, development, quality assurance, and maintenance. With development centers in Germany, USA, India (Bangalore and Gurgaon), China, Brazil, and Japan, we are able to leverage a global delivery model which utilizes the specific strengths of each location. The global execution team within SAP Custom
Development is chartered with executing custom development projects and related services,where success is measured by effectively delivering those projects ontime,on-budget, and with superior quality. As part of the global execution team, you will be responsible for complete management of the full project lifecycle for development and maintenance projects,handling all customer interaction and successfully managing customer expectations, leading and motivating the project team to maximize their productivity, supporting the sales process as needed, and contributing to the overall growth and development of Custom Development and SAP.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:-
- Manage development & maintenance projects and ensure deliverables are met on-time and within budget and superior quality
- Manage the complete project lifecycle for multiple projects, maximize project resource utilization
- Manage customer expectations; effectively handle complex customer discussions
- Manage project scope and change management process
- Understand financial concepts associated with project management; prepare cost estimates, monitor revenue and profitability and take any corrective action if needed; manage project budget
- Prepare detailed project plans, identifying milestones, resources, and timelines
- Monitor project performance, identify variances to plan and take/suggest corrective actions
- Identify project risks and prepare mitigation plans; closely monitor risks and take appropriate
action in a timely manner if needed
- Monitor project status and report status to all stakeholders
- Proactively identify and communicate issues that may impact the successful completion of the project, including timely escalation to management
- Maximize project team member performance by demonstrating good people management skills (recognition, motivation, building trust, environment with open communication)
- Identify best business practices and implement the processes together with our customers; look for opportunities for business process improvement
- Assume a leadership role in projects and support our customers after successful project completion
- Coordinate escalations in close cooperation with management
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:-
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA with an aggregate score of 65% or above from IIT, NIT, or any premium institute.
- Risk identification and mitigation skills
About SAP India:-
SAP Labs India is SAP's second largest Research & Development and Global Services & Support center in the world. Founded in November 1998, SAP Labs India is one of the four global development hubs (Germany, US and Israel being others) of SAP that contribute to all areas of the SAP product value chain- Research & Breakthrough Innovation, Product Development, Global Services & Support and Customer Solutions & Operations.
SAP's eight Labs in different countries are industry role models for globally distributed development organizations and contribute heavily to the goals of SAP's business units. Bridging the gap between local market demands and SAP's development organization, SAP Labs set standards for excellence in innovation, efficiency, and reliability.
Why SAP - Why Should i join SAP?:-
Flexible Workplace:- Finding the right balance between your personal and professional lives can be tricky. That’s why SAP offers a range of flexible options, including adjustable work hours, sabbaticals, and even the opportunity to telecommute.
Career Development:- SAP continue to foster your ambition with an extensive career development program that allows you to achieve your own personal and professional aspirations.
Benefits:- SAP employee benefits comprise some of the most comprehensive of any organization in its class.
Recognition for SAP:- SAP has received a number of global, national, and regional awards declaring us one of the world’s best companies to work for. It’s an honor to be recognized. But this acknowledgement wouldn’t have been possible without the over 47,000 hardworking individuals at SAP.
Address of SAP India:-
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.,
#138, EPIP Zone
Bangalore - 560066
Phone: +91 80 4329 4329, +91 80 6779 6779
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.,
Vatika Towers, 4th Floor,
Sector 54, Golf Course Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002
Phone: : +91 124 435 7777
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)