Here are the details of Project Manager - Software Development and Test job in ABB. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
1. Project Management Qualification (PMP).
2 7 to 8 years of Experience in software development Projects as Project Manager
3 Have software development back ground
4 Have the experience with Agile project management - Scrum 2 years of experience
5 Have very good team building skills
6 Have good communication skills
7 Highly result oriented to develiver with quality, in time within cost
1. Project Managerment Role in INCRC.
•Experience in agile project management, agile/scrum methods, Sprints cycle,
•Should have run at least 2 projects in agile methodology
2.Planning & Estimation Skills progress to customer and other stake holders with appropriate
• Plans project execution from start to finish, including detail for desired understanding necessary activities, procurements, resources and milestones. • Raises potential project issues to relevant stake holder.
• Familiar with input documents for Project planning • Monitor Data Management
• Performs Project estimation using PBS, WBS • Performs Project Closure as per the process (Lesson learnt,
• Establish estimates using Size, Complexity, Effort, Cost Capture Knowledge assets etc.,)
• Plans project activities including critical path • Collects Project related metrics on a monthly basis identification in the plan
• Creates Product integration plan 4. Project Management Tools (MPP, Whizible or EPM by
• Creates training plan & budget plan, communication plan, Microsoft, EVA) Risk List • Can create MPP based on WBS,
• Plans for the project kick-off and closure
3. Project Monitoring and Control (milestones, task types, phases mapping, deliverables etc.)
• Manages planned activities • Has knowledge of EVA,
• Reports status/ progress to customer and other stake holders • Uses reports, dashboard and resource utilization facilities with help from senior project manager/group manager of PM tool to carry out PMC activities.• Can create MPP based
• Monitors and controls project activities, proactively to on WBS, SDLC model and mapping of Gate Model to SDLC. ensure project is delivery on time using mpp/Whizible or EPM • Can clearly articulate EVA to other project managers and is using EVA for project Management
• Has understanding of Fever chart and buffer management,
• Has contributed towards definition / customization of PM Tools (e.g Whizible or EPM by Microsoft, EVA, report format),
• Has complete knowledge of functionalities of Tools (Whizible or EPM by Microsoft or - Issues, Reports/Metrics, MPP - all views of schedule, EVA - Various methods of EVA calculation)
4. Project Management Tools (MPP, Whizible or EPM by Microsoft, EVA)
5. Soft Skills:-
Soft skills: - Problem Solving skills, Result orientation, Very good communication skills, Team work, resource handling capabilities, Self management.
BE,BTech,MCA - 8 -11 Yrs of Experience
1. Familiar with SDLC.
2. Familiary with the CMMI L-3 or higher quality process involving software development maintenance and conversion projects.
3. Familiar with different estimation methodology for development, maintenance and conversion project.
4. Good experience in using Microsoft mpp for project planning
5. Effective project tracking experience.
6. Understanding of the Software Build process, CM Activity
7. Prior experience in product development and understanding of product life cycle will be a plus.
8. Very good hands on experinece with Microsoft Office applications
9. Hands on experience of software product / application development
ABB is one of the worlds leading engineering companies. It helps customers to use electrical power effectively and to increase industrial productivity in a sustainable way. The ABB Group of companies operates in over 100 countries and employs about 124,000 people.
ABB operations in India include 14 manufacturing facilities with over 8000 employees. Customers are served through an extensive countrywide presence with more than 23 marketing offices, 8 service centers, 3 logistics warehouses and a network of over 550 channel partners. The ABB Group is increasingly leveraging the Indian operations for projects, products, services, engineering and R&D.
Why ABB - Why should i join ABB?:-
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 117,000 people.
This is a multicultural and global business that believes as strongly in the latest thinking as it does the latest technology. As part of our team, you could enjoy the best of both worlds while leaving your legacy.
Address of ABB:-
49 Race Course Road
Ph:- +91 80 2294 8383
113/96 Janapriya Crest
Ph:- +91 144 2819 1551 / 1661
+91 40 2790 6736, +91 40 2790 6729
Bengal Intelligent Park Ltd
Ph:- +91 33 6621 3311
Ph:- +91 20 6624 3838
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)