QCoE Test/Project Lead, Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of QCoE Test/Project Lead job in Ford India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Job Description & Qualifications:-
Looking for a 5+ years experienced Senior Test Specialist/Lead to plan, manage and report on the day to day activities of a team of test analysts in the provision of high quality testing required to deliver quality Mainframe or Web systems.
Testing: Ensure code is tested to agreed business and technical specification standards for delivery into the next phase of testing. Manage the planning, preparation and execution of Functional, System and Systems Integration Testing phases for all Projects related to their agreed area of the business. Ensuring agreed levels of quality and providing governance over all other associated testing as required.
Resource Management: schedule assigned resources for the effective delivery of testing for new, changed and maintained IT solutions. Monitor these resources against the known demand, managing the need for any additional or reduced capacity.
Project Test planning and Strategy: identify the need for and then ensure the delivery of, Project Test Strategies and Phase Test Plans to the agreed organisational standards.
Test Closure Reporting: ensure the delivery of test closure reporting.
Team Leadership: motivate and inspire Test Team members to deliver to the best of their ability.
"Must have" skills
• Major contribution to large projects in more than one testing environment/domain
• Good understanding of current software development methodologies (including AGILE].
• Sound knowledge of SQA methodology and tools
• Test estimation expertise based on Test points / Use case points / FPs / Scenario breakdown techniques.
• Excellent database testing skills.
• Proficiency in any one of the following: Mainframe / SAP / PeopleSoft / ERP / ETL testing.
• Excellent communication [verbal & written] skills.
• Demonstrated data analytical skills, ability to understand complex technical issues
• Good collaborative skills. Needs to interact with diverse stakeholders, globally.
* Good experience of various testing lifecycles and stages/types of testing. (e.g. Functional, System, Regression, User Acceptance etc.).
* User-level knowledge of Test Management tools e.g. Quality center.
* Adaptability - should be able to shift between projects and workload and be productive quickly.
* Flair for technical mentoring / coaching team members.
Entity FTSI - Ford Technology Services India
Date updated:- 31-Oct-2012
About Ford India:-
Ford India was established in is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader. Ford India manufactures and distributes automobiles and engines made at its modern integrated manufacturing facilities at Maraimalai Nagar, near Chennai. The company's models include the Endeavour, Fiesta and the Figo.
Ford's operations in the country also include Global Business Services providing business services in the areas of IT, accounting and finance, financial services and automotive operations support, global analytics and engineering services. These operations serve Ford's business units and skill teams globally out of centres in Chennai and Coimbatore. Ford’s businesses in India boast a 10,000-strong workforce.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford India P Ltd,
S.P. Koil Post
Chengalpattu - 603204
Phone : 91 44 67403333
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)