Here are the details of Quality Assurance Analyst job in American Express India Pvt Ltd. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Quality Assurance Analyst Leads Small To Medium Projects With Complex Functionality Testing Requirements. This Incumbent Will Plan , Design And Manage Testing Of Existing/New/Updated Processes Within Wstto Portfolio
Would Be Responsible For Developing And Executing Formal Test Plans To Ensure Delivery Of Quality Software Applications. Performs Detailed Review Of Test Plans And Develops Manual And Automated Test Cases And Test Configurations Needed To Meet Testing Of Business Requirements. Executes Test Cases/Scripts And Tracks And Monitors Defect Resolution Activity.
- Undertakes Reviews Of Test Plans To Ensure Quality Software Delivery In Terms Of Testing Business Functionality,
- Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Usability And Security/Compliance.
- Develops Test Cases/Scripts Utilizing Applicable Testing Software.
- Executes Test Cases/Scripts.
- Understands the automation frameworks and automated testing.
- Have Knowledge of Database Testing.
- Analyses Quality Assurance Metrics, Such As Defects, Defect Counts, Test Results And Test Status.
- Performs Detailed Review Of Test Plans, Manual And Automated Test Cases And Test Configurations Needed To Meet Testing Of Business Requirements.
- Works With Testers, Test Analysts And Test Managers To Complete Testing Activities Within Required Timelines.
- Ensures That Tests And Results Are Documented And Reported To Stakeholders.
- Develops Test Plans, Testing Resource Requirements And Overall Scheduling Of Testing Activity.
- Oversees And Guides Test Case/Test Script Preparation Activities.
- Provides Oversight And Guidance During Test Execution.
- Analyzes Test Metrics
- Monitors And Tracks Resolution Of Defects, Coordinating With Development Resources In Order To Prevent Report And Resolve Defects.
- Ensures Accurate Reflection Of Project Budgets, Forecasts And Actual
- Combines Knowledge Of Amex Systems, Development Skills, And The Customer Service Industry.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
B.E., Mca (Required) Or Master's Degree (Mba Preferred) In Computer Science, Information Systems, Or Related Field (Or Has Equivalent Work Experience).
- 2-7+ Years Prior Relevant Industry Experience Within Testing Discipline With Proven Experience Of System Integration Testing, Regression Testing Functional Test / Test Automation Or A Performance Test Tool.
- Good Understanding Of Software Development Life Cycle, Method 1 , Application Support Processes And Testing Processes , Tools And Capabilities
- Requires Technical And Business Knowledge In Multiple Disciplines.
- Good Understanding Of Business And Technology Processes And Their Interrelationships In Financial Services Industry Especially Credit Cards.
- Must Have Financial Acumen In Terms Of Representing Project Financials, Budgeting, Creating Project Estimates, Cost Management Etc.
- Should Have Ability To Work Through And Resolve Complex Program/Project Issues And Requirements By Working With Multiple Teams Across Various Geographies.
- Should Be An Innovator And Have Ability To Think Out Of Box.
- Demonstrates Strong Communication Skills, Written And Oral, Adapting To All Levels Of Audience.
- Possesses Strong Inter-Personal And People Management Skills At All Levels Of Contact And In A Wide Variety Of Situations.
- Demonstrates The Ability To Influence Others
- Self Motivated And Ability To Work And Take Decisions Independently. Should Be Co-Operative, Flexible And Creative.
- Proven Delivery Capability
- Ability To Negotiate And Manage Global Relationships. Experience In Relationship Management With External Vendor Partners (Manage And Monitor Sla, Contracts Etc), Internal Customers And Other Internal Technology Teams.
- The Successful Candidate Should Also Demonstrate Leadership Behaviors That Support The American Express Leadership Competencies, Especially In The Following Areas:
- Drives Results
- Builds And Leverages Relationships
- Key : Works Effectively Both In A Team Environment And Independently.
- Communicates Effectively
- Key: Verbally And In Writing
- Drives Innovation And Change
- Key: Problem Solving
- Demonstrates Personal Excellence
Job: Amex Technologies
Primary Location: India-Haryana-Gurgaon
Job Segments: Quality, QA, Quality Assurance, Information Systems, Credit, Technology, Finance
Posted Date:- Dec 6, 2012
About American Express India Pvt Ltd:-
American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care.
American Express Banking Corp.
Cyber City, Tower-C, DLF Bldg. No.8,
Sector-25, DLF City Ph-II,
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)