This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of RBB-PB job in HDFC Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Start Date - 09.07.2015
• Relationship Management for a Portfolio of customers
• Responsible for Cross Sell & enhancing relationship with existing customers
• Customer service to ensure walk in customers issues
• Selling of Investment products like Mutual Fund, Insurance & Current account & Saving account
• Managing Operations like A/c opening, Fixed Deposit, Lockers, and Forex etc
• Deepening of existing Current account & saving account relationships
• Generation of referrals from internal database
• Customer acquisition & cross sell to walk in customers
• Report Generation & filing
• Generate business and cross sell all products and services of the Bank
• Enhance the value of existing accounts of Current account & saving account customers. Retention of accounts
• Pins custodian
• Review all critical reports, monitor cash levels, fraud control, etc
• Cost Management and staff productivity
• Branch administration & ATM (onsite) management
• Branch Operations and Audit Compliance
• Sales/Marketing skills are required
• Candidate should possess good
• Required skill(s): Direct Sales, Interpersonal and Influential skills, Customer Service
• Preferred skill(s): Ability to learn, Banking operations
Click Here for more details.
About HDFC Bank:-
HDFC Bank is a young and dynamic bank, with a youthful and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a world-class Indian bank.
HDFC Bank operate broadly in two major categories: Retail Banking & Wholesale Banking. Retail Banking comprises Assets & Liabilities functions, whereas Wholesale Banking includes Allied Functions & Operations.
Working at HDFC Bank - Why should i Join HDFC Bank?
HDFC Bank business strategy emphasizes the following :
- Increase our market share in India’s expanding banking and financial services industry by following a disciplined growth strategy focusing on quality and not on quantity and delivering high quality customer service.
- Leverage our technology platform and open scaleable systems to deliver more products to more customers and to control operating costs.
- Maintain our current high standards for asset quality through disciplined credit risk management.
- Develop innovative products and services that attract our targeted customers and address inefficiencies in the Indian financial sector.
- Continue to develop products and services that reduce our cost of funds.
- Focus on high earnings growth with low volatility.
Address of HDFC Bank:-
HDFC Bank House
Senapati Bapat Marg
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)