Here are the details of RCL MCS - Consultant - Business job in Infosys. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Posted Date:- 22.06.2015
Location(s) - Bangalore , Karnataka , India Pune , Maharashtra , India
The Retail and Consumer Goods Practice works with clients to drive business value through effective people, process and technology investments. We work with clients to realize value at all stages of an initiative’s lifecycle.
• Business Development - Responsible for helping Principals in establishing a strong working relationship with clients and building add-on business for the practice and the firm.
• Project Management - Participate in a team of global IT professional and/ or subject matter experts in establishing complete business & functional requirements, translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives w/associatedmetrics. Provide partial (tracks) project management necessary to deliver a quality solution that meets the client’s business requirements.
• Consulting Delivery - Responsible for delivering world-class practices and processes to our clients. Interface with middle and senior-level client personnel to develop business implementation strategies, formulate projects plans, and address specific issues that may arise during an engagement. Designing outstanding business solutions to support Best Practice implementations.
• Thought Leadership - Provide insight to new and emerging best practices in the retail and consumer goods domain. And innovate to customize recommendations to a client’ s specific business needs.
• Practice Contribution - Expected to contribute to the growth and vitality of the practice in various roles such as collateral development, case study compilation, and methodology development.
• 80% of the consulting must have been done to retail or consumer goods clients OR experience working in retail or CPG enterprises in roles that have allowed participation in change initiatives and transformation programs.
• Preferred experience in interaction with senior management, even if occasional
• Must have great executive presence and strong communication skills
• Must have strong analytical skills.
• Must have depth in one area and good knowledge about the others –among retail-CPG areas such as supply chain, BI, ecommerce and channel operations, CRM and digital marketing, trade promotion management, sales
• Experience in being a key member of critical projects and initiatives
• Understanding of industry best practices in the retail and CPG space
• Preferred experience in developing business cases around investments
• Preferred experience in BI Strategy development / MDM Strategy development / Information Strategy development / Digital strategy development.
Experience: 36 - 120 months
Educational Qualifications: Masters of Business Administration from a premier b-school/university.
Experience Required - Mid Level (2 - 8 Years Relevant Experience)
View More Details.
Infosys is a global leader in the "next generation" of IT and consulting with revenues of US$ 5.4 billion. Infosys has a global footprint with 63 offices and development centers in India, China, Australia, the Czech Republic, Poland, the UK, Canada and Japan. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 122,468 employees as on September 30, 2010.
Working at Infosys - Why Should i Join Infosys?
- It's one of the fastest growing companies in the world. The opportunities for you are endless.
- It's the next generation IT services and consulting company
- You get onto a global track
- It is the pioneer, and the best practitioner, of the GDM: this is redefining the way business is done.
- It lets you enjoy entrepreneurial freedom
Address of Infosys:-
Plot No. 44 & 97A,
Bangalore - 560 100
Phone:+91 80 2852 0261
Fax:+91 80 2852 0362
Infosys Chandigarh STPI
DLF Building, Plot No 2,
Rajiv Gandhi Chandigarh Technology Park,
Phone: (0172) 5021100 /6609595
Fax: +91 172 504 6222
Plot No. 1,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Hinjawadi, Taluka Mulshi
Pune - 411 057
Phone: +91 20 2293 2800/01
Fax: +91 20 2293 2832
Mittal Towers, 8th Floor,
Mumbai - 400 021
Phone: +91 22 2284 6490
Fax: +91 22 2284 6489
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai - 600 119.
Phone: +91 44 2450 9530 / 40
Fax: +91 44 2450 0390
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)