RRB Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Sr. Section Engineer and Chief Depot Material Superintendent Recruitment 2015, Ahmedabad
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of RRB Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Sr. Section Engineer and Chief Depot Material Superintendent Recruitment 2015 job in RRB. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer and Chief Depot Material Superintendent.
Date of publication: 27.06.2015
Date & Time of Closing: 26.07.2015 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Date of ONLINE Examination: Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015.
Steps to submit ONLINE Application
01. Visit the website of the RRB to which the candidate wants to apply.
02. Click on the "ONLINE/E-Application" Link.
03. Click on the "New Registration" link.
04. Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father's name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address and Mobile number etc. Open inbox of your registered e-mail and click on the link received to proceed further.
05. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
06. Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post ‘Senior Section Engineer’ (SSE) or ‘Junior Engineer’ (JE) as the case may be.
07. Fill up other details such as educational qualification etc. Depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate, the eligible post(s) matching with the qualification (of the candidate) in that RRB shall be listed out. Similarly if that RRB has vacancies from more than one Railway/Unit, then all such units will also be listed out. Candidates have to indicate their priority/ preference for the post(s) and / or Railway(s)/Unit(s).
08. Pay examination fee ( Rs 100/- only), if applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking. Exam fee can also be paid through SBI Branch or any computerised Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip. Ensure payment of exam fee is done only during the dates mentioned in the Challan/Pay-In-Slip.
09. Upload your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) size between (15kb-20 kb).
10. Download the blank "Template" by clicking on the link "Download Template". This "T emplate" has the space for affixing your signature, left thumb impression, the declaration, Registration Number and Photograph.
11. Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for "UPLOAD" and thereafter, upload the photograph.
12. Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates also for availing the facility of free travel authority (Second Class Railway Pass).
13. Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records.
14. Even after final submission, if a candidate wishes to make any modifications, he/she can do so but for any such modification additional fee of Rs 100/- shall be payable. This fee for modification shall be applicable even to candidates belonging to exempted categories (i.e.SC/ST/PWD/Ex- SM/Woman/Minority/economically backward class candidates).
15. To modify application already submitted, go to the "ONLINE/E-Application" link.
16. Click on the 'Modify Application' link.
17. Login using Registration Number and Password.
18. Pay additional fee (Rs 100/-) either online or through SBI branch/computerized Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip. Ensure payment is done within the dates mentioned in the challan.
19. After making payment login using Registration Number and Password and proceed with the modification as per instructions given.
ONLINE (Computer Based) Examination:-
The standard of questions for the ONLINE (Computer Based) examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and Technical Ability. The Question paper will have 150 questions, out of which 90 questions will be of Technical Ability & General Science and 60 questions from General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning. The technical portion of 90 questions shall cover basic concepts of Science and Engineering from all the branches/disciplines of educational qualifications
Duration:- Duration of the examination will be 120 minutes
There shall be penalty (negative marking) in ONLINE examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Click Here for more details about above notification.
About Railway Recruitment Board - RRB
Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) with the following objectives;
- Formulation of policy in regard to recruitment procedures.
- Monitoring the activities of all Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) including expenditure incurred for recruitment.
- Evaluating the performance of RRB’s and advise them on priorities.
- Organising and managing information system for monitoring the work done by RRBs.
Address of Railway Recruitment Board - RRB:-
Railway Recruitment Board, Ahmedabad
1st Floor, Meter Guage Building,
Railway Station, Kalupur,
Pin: 380 002
PH:- (079) 2294 0858
Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore
18, Millers Road,
Bangalore - 560046.
Railway Recruitment Board
Railway Divisional office compound,
Mumbai Central, (E),
Mumbai ? 400 202
PH:- (022) 23090422
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)