Here are the details of Recruiter, Engineering- Google- Hyderabad job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
As a recruiter, you will play an essential role in fueling Google’s growth with extraordinary talent. This position demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics. You will engage in end to end recruiting efforts and work with the Lead recruiter and other members of the hiring team. You will be familiar with the talent market place, research and understand the industry, develop and create compelling sourcing strategies. You will also have the ability to understand the technical and functional staffing needs of the organization and create effective and efficient searches to get the most qualified candidate.
* Focus on sourcing the most qualified candidate through effective usage of all possible sources including employee referrals and provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool to hiring managers
* Screen candidates for basic requirements, evaluate basic skill level, schedule interviews and manage offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation and offer acceptance
* Compile, update and present reports for job openings, hires and post-hire summaries for hiring managers and staffing leads
* Provide great candidate experience by effectively interacting with them and updating them status in the shortest possible time
* Represent Google in campus and in external events
* BA/BS degree or equivalent with top-class academics preferred. Higher level degree is a plus
* At least 3 years of proven recruiting experience in a corporate environment, preferably in a multinational company
* Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
* Develop relationships and liaise with hiring managers on a daily basis
* Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)