Here are the details of Recruiter, Sales- Google- Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Recruiters play an essential role in fueling Google’s growth with extraordinary talent. In this position, you will implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool. You will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally. You will interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management. This position demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics. You have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
* Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
* Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
* Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Evaluate skill level, manage offer process, conduct reference checks, and make salary recommendations. Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management, and other groups as necessary.
* Improve the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters. Continuous follow-up with clients to confirm staffing plans and candidates needs are met.
* Mentor and provide guidance and direction to recruiting coordinators.
* BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record.
* At least 5 years proven sales or technical recruiting experience in a corporate environment implementing a wide range of staffing programs.
* Experience in sourcing for candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc. Possess a wide range of experience on current external recruiting policies, practices, and trends.
* Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment.
* Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy. In addition, teamwork skills are a must along with the ability to grasp new technologies.
* Fluency in English.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)