Here are the details of Recruiting Coordinator (Temporary)- Google- Hyderabad job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you are responsible for the administration of employment processes in accordance with Google's hiring guidelines and policies. You will provide support to the Staffing function in various customer-serving aspects of employment from coordinating/scheduling all phases of interviews through the offer process. In this role you will interact with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and potential candidates/applicants. You contribute to the overall success of the Staffing group by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the recruiting process.
* Respond to questions from employees about policies and HR processes.
* Coordinate and assist with the roll-out and execution of HR programs.
* Provide general administrative support to HRBPs by overseeing candidate joining and exit, management of HR programs calendaring, management of personal files and letter administration.
* Schedule and coordinate actives for Online Media Associate Program (OMAP) for Gurgaon & Hyderabad.
* Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
* BS/BA degree preferred with strong academic record and at least 2 years of HR related experience.
* Solutions driven and client-service oriented with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
* Strong interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills. Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
* Proven ability to multitask and prioritize the various tasks on hand.
* Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrated ability to keep information confidential and commitment to produce high quality work.
* PC proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)