Here are the details of Regional Sales Manager job in Yahoo India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location: Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Delhi, India
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and executing on a direct advertiser acquisition, retention and development strategy for the market. This person will manage a team of account executives and managers and be responsible for growing and developing largest clients Specifically, this person will be responsible for providing thought leadership and identifying, analyzing and managing sales related programs and initiatives to accelerate growth and profitability in the Indian market. The broad set of responsibilities requires this person to have excellent communication and presentation skills, the ability to think strategically, and the willingness to be flexible to address the variety of projects that will arise.
The Regional Sales Manager should already understand the needs and key metrics of direct advertisers and have strong relationships within the Internet industry. This person is expected, through their advertising experience, to provide expert knowledge of the market/advertisers and help YAHOO! INDIA direct clients better optimize their search marketing campaigns.
* Help drive the growth and optimization of YAHOO! INDIA India's Sales efforts.
* Analyze market data to identify local sales issues and trends and define strategies to resolve them.
* Lead cross-functional teams to roll out sales programs and initiatives.
* Be a thought leader in long-term strategic planning.
* Develop a plan to optimize group structure, process, and policy to maximize team efficiency and productivity.
* Provide management and oversight of Sales team, providing them direction and feedback to ensure they successfully achieve their goals and career objectives.
* Establish priorities and allocate resources accordingly.
* Provide planning, analytical, competitive intelligence gathering, forecasting and goal-setting support to Indian Sales team.
* Work closely with Global Product Management to identify and drive sales specific products and tools for the local market to improve productivity and efficiency.
* Grow and optimize our largest, most important client relationships
* Voice in the market for YAHOO! INDIA through industry speaking engagements
* Understanding & meeting direct sales advertisers' ROI metrics.
* Work jointly with editorial team, product team, marketing analytics & sales to create best of breed sales consulting services for our direct sales clients.
* Key liaison with U.S.-based Global Sales Strategy and Operations team.
* 7+ years in sales, internet sales experience preferred.
* 5+ years sales management.
* BA/BS or equivalent.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Fluency in written and spoken English.
* Exceptional problem solving and conceptual thinking ability.
* Results driven dedicated to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for self, team and all projects.
* Extremely proactive with strong bias for action.
* High energy level.
* Ability to see big picture while effectively managing details.
* Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, fun, demanding environment.
* An eye for talent and possess excellent hands on people management skills.
* Demonstrated ability to take ownership over increasingly larger projects.
* Strong familiarity with the Internet media landscape and online business models a plus.
* International experience, foreign languages, MBA preferred.
* Strong leadership skills, experience managing a team and successfully hitting aggressive goals.
* Ability to work cross-functionally and drive towards group goals.
* Ability to lead and/or coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to interact with senior clients.
About Yahoo India
Yahoo was founded in 1994 by Stanford Ph.D. students David Filo and Jerry Yang. Today, Yahoo! Inc. attracts hundreds of millions of users every month through its innovative technology and engaging content and services, making it one of the most trafficked Internet destinations and a world class online media company.
Yahoo! is also committed to empowering its users and employees through programs, products, and services that inspire people to make a positive impact on their communities. Yahoo! for Good connects people with causes through our products and services, as well as through partnerships with nonprofits such as Global Green, Network for Good, and DonorsChoose.
Working at Yahoo India - Why should i Join Yahoo India?:-
Yahoo India Bring your ideas, your passion and your creativity to life — and have fun doing it. At Yahoo!, your work will reach over half a billion people around the world. There’s no small task and no small opportunity. Yahoo India looking for big thinkers who embody the innovative, collaborative, fun spirit that’s uniquely Yahoo!.
Address of Yahoo India:-
4th Floor, Square Center,
Ph:- 080 66949494
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
801, Nicholas Piramal Tower B,
Peninsula Corporate Park,
G.K.Marg, Lower Parel
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
14th Floor, Building No. 8,
DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon - 122002.
Phone: +91 124 3929600
Fax: +91 124 3929780
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)