Relationship Manager, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Relationship Manager job in Yes Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
• Position: Relationship Manager
• Location: Mumbai
• Responsibilities :
1. Managing a portfolio of Domestic Banks / NBFCs / Insurance Companies/ Institutions and other IFI relationships.
2. Handling counterparty relationship with Domestic Banks and arranging Trade (including Buyers Credit, Suppliers Credit) / Treasury limits / IBPC
3. Raising Fixed Deposits and other forms of liability like CD / Term Money / Term Loan / Refinance etc generation from clients. Maximising CASA for the bank.
4. Creating a loan book for the bank and by providing PSL / Non-PSL loans to clients.
5. Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structure suitable financial solutions for them.
6. Monitoring the performance of the account/client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
7. Preparation of credit approval/renewal memorandum, generate risk analysis reports on the client portfolio.
8. Cross-selling various products across client segments and helping other teams like Branch Banking / DCM / YCOPS / Transaction Banking / CMS / Syndication
9. Liaise with Risk/Legal/Operations on Proposals, documentation & ensure smooth delivery & execution of transactions and monitor and handle exceptions
• Essential Competencies :
Excellent networking and relationship building skills
Knowledge of the Treasury, credit and trade business
Ability to structure and customize solutions to meet client needs;
Understanding of credit & market risk
Highly enthusiastic and self motivated
• Educational Background :
2. 2-4 yrs of relevant experience
About Yes Bank:-
Yes Bank was established in 2004. It offers a full-range of client-focused corporate banking services, including working capital finance, specialized corporate finance, trade and transactional services, treasury risk management services, investment banking solutions and liquidity management solutions among others to a highly focused client base. The Bank also has a widespread branch network of over 264 branches across 180 cities, with over 275 ATM's and 2 National Operating Centres in Mumbai and Gurgaon. Since inception, YES BANK has adopted innovative and creative technologies that facilitate robust systems and processes and facilitate in the delivery of world-class banking solutions that significantly improve the business and financial efficiency of its clients.
Working at Yes Bank - Why should i join Yes Bank:-
YES BANK pursues a strong Employee Value Proposition of ‘Creating & Sharing Value’ with a vision to build an organisation driven by Professional Entrepreneurship, where all YES BANK’ers truly partner to direct, manage and accelerate the development of YES BANK as the Young and Dynamic Bank of “Emerging India”.
YES BANK recognizes that the only real source of sustainable competitive advantage for an organization is the power of its High Quality Human Capital. Therefore, we foster a leadership mindset that embraces meritocracy as a vital force to reward performance and exceptional competency.
YES BANK is working closely with leading international consultants, including Hewitt and Korn Ferry,to operationalize this strategy and ensure that the organizational architecture of the Bank is operational and adequately supports its business plans.
YES BANK Limited
Nehru Centre, 9th floor,
Discovery of India, Dr. A.B. Road, Worli,
Mumbai – 400 018, India.
Tel: +91 (22) 6669 9000
Fax: +91 (22) 2490 0314
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)