Relationship Manager Sales Manager - Equity, Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Relationship Manager Sales Manager - Equity job in IIFL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Relationship Manager - Equity
• Generating leads through References, Cold Calling.
• Client Relationship Management Activities.
• Opening D-Mat Account and cross selling of Insurance and Mutual funds
• Expanded the Client Base by appointing various new clients.
• Actively involved in providing appropriate investment to the clients.
• To Generate Revenue & Brokerage from Clients.
• Developing Relationship with HNI clients
Sales Manager - Equity
• Handling Team effectively and monitoring performance to ensure efficiency in business operations and meeting of revenue and collection targets with maintaining relationship orientation.
• Managing the overall sales and increasing the revenue by mapping potential clients.
• Recognizing and establishing financially strong and reliable channel partners for deeper market penetration.
• Initiating contact with potential customers for developing leads, sales & cross selling.
• Interacting with client at all levels; for maximum client acquisition and achievement of targets.
Contact person :- Bhumica Mehndiratta
( 4th January to 6th January 2011 between 11am - 5pm )
71/3, Ist Floor, DHL Building,
Rama Road, Moti Nagar,
Near Kirti Nagar Metro Station
New Delhi -110015
Candidates with sound knowledge of equity market, good convincing Power and good communication skills.
Experience:- 0 - 2 Years
Industry Type:- Banking/Financial Services/Broking
Role:- Sales/BD Mgr
Functional Area:- Sales, BD
Education:- UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Compensation:- Rupees 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 + Incentives
Location :- Delhi/NCR
About India Infoline - IIFL
IIFL offers advice and execution platform for the entire range of financial services covering products ranging from Equities and derivatives, Commodities, Wealth management, Asset management, Insurance, Fixed deposits, Loans, Investment Banking, GoI bonds and other small savings instruments. IIFL recently received an in-principle approval for Securities Trading and Clearing memberships from Singapore Exchange (SGX) paving the way for IIFL to become the first Indian brokerage to get a membership of the SGX.
Working at India Infoline - Why Sould i Join IIFL?
India Infoline - IIFL is a growing organization which is going places; an ideal place for ambitious individuals. The working atmosphere is highly charged with a young and energetic team of qualified professionals. It is an environment where conventions and protocols do not come in the way of good ideas. The average age of the team is 28. Individuals who are dynamic and result oriented will find their own niche in this environment.
Address of Indi Infoline - IIFL:-
IIFL Centre,3rd floor
Wing B & Extension,
Kamala City Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel, MUMBAI,
Maharashtra - 400013,
Tel : +91-22-40609000
Fax : +91-22-26850451
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)