Relationship Manager Trade Sales, Kolkata
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Relationship Manager Trade Sales job in DBS Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop Sales teams through proper market & client segmentation. Support new initiatives in driving the sales team through motivational programs & contests for performance.
• Lead origination and execution of more complex/cross-divisional transactions.
• Growth has to be achieved within permitted compliance guidelines (including following KYC norms)
• Ensure value based targets are maintained along with targeted volumes.
• Efficiently manage trade relationships for an assigned portfolio of existing and/or targeted customers.
• Work in close alignment with BU RMs in identifying opportunities, expediting new client conversions, limit activations and deepening client relationships.
• Maintain optimum utilization of approved limits to maximise revenues per customer.
• Grow transaction throughout from client portfolio.
• Originate new to bank client relationships to grow and develop the trade portfolio through organised and disciplined calling plan.
• Work closely with trade operations in ensuring seamless transaction execution to the satisfaction customer and improving customer experience.
• Innovate/ Structure customised solutions to meet specific customer requirements and improve transaction yields.
• Develop and implement early warning signals to mitigate credit related losses.
• Work in partnership with cash team for effective cross-selling .
• Effectively use other chosen/delegated initiatives for improving team performance standards and development
Education Level:- Bachelor Degree
Job Function:- Consumer Banking
Job Location:-India - Kolkata
Post Date:- 30 May 12
About DBS Bank:-
DBS was established in 1968 as the development bank of Singapore. It was the catalyst to Singapore’s economic development during the nation’s early years of independence. Since then, DBS has transformed into a successful financial services institution, offering a comprehensive range of innovative products and solutions to meet its clients’ needs. With operations in 15 markets, the bank has a regional network spanning more than 200 branches and over 1,100 ATMs across 50 cities.
In India, DBS has 12 branches across key cities like Mumbai and Delhi. In Indonesia, DBS has a 99%-owned subsidiary, PT Bank DBS Indonesia, and is rapidly expanding its footprint across the country. It currently has a network of 40 branches spread across 11 cities.
Why DBS Bank - Why Shoud i Joined :-
As one of the leading banks in Asia, DBS also acknowledges the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in all of our 18,000 staff, representing over 30 nationalities.
Today, DBS is the employer of choice to over 500 people in India and is actively involved in the community through its partnerships with established charitable organisations serving the purpose of proving holistic education to underprivileged children.
221 Dr. D.N. Road, Fort
Ph:- +91 22 6638 8888
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)