Here are the details of Research Scientist job in Yahoo India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Research Scientists in the following areas:
• Computer Science – requires expertise in information retrieval, computational linguistics, machine learning, computer systems and storage, information management, matrix and graph algorithms, large scale data mining or human-computer interaction/user experience.
• Economics – requires expertise in microeconomic theory, game theory and mechanism design or experimental economics.
• Social Sciences – requires expertise in ethnography, social network analysis or online consumer behavior and measurement.
• Large-Scale Computing – requires expertise in large-scale distributed systems, cloud infrastructure and data management
• Initiate and execute research projects, develop new and innovative algorithms and technologies and pursue patents where appropriate
• Analyze data, identify problems and potential customers, devise solutions and build prototypes
• Stay current on published state-of-the-art algorithms and competing technologies and maintain world-class academic credentials through publications, presentations, external collaborations and service to the research community
• Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
• Strong academic research track record focused on information retrieval, computational linguistics, machine learning, matrix and graph algorithms, unsupervised clustering, data mining, human-computer interaction/user experience or related areas
• Ability to perform research that is justified and guided by business opportunities
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
About Yahoo India
Yahoo was founded in 1994 by Stanford Ph.D. students David Filo and Jerry Yang. Today, Yahoo! Inc. attracts hundreds of millions of users every month through its innovative technology and engaging content and services, making it one of the most trafficked Internet destinations and a world class online media company.
Yahoo! is also committed to empowering its users and employees through programs, products, and services that inspire people to make a positive impact on their communities. Yahoo! for Good connects people with causes through our products and services, as well as through partnerships with nonprofits such as Global Green, Network for Good, and DonorsChoose.
Working at Yahoo India - Why should i Join Yahoo India?:-
Yahoo India Bring your ideas, your passion and your creativity to life — and have fun doing it. At Yahoo!, your work will reach over half a billion people around the world. There’s no small task and no small opportunity. Yahoo India looking for big thinkers who embody the innovative, collaborative, fun spirit that’s uniquely Yahoo!.
Address of Yahoo India:-
4th Floor, Square Center,
Ph:- 080 66949494
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
801, Nicholas Piramal Tower B,
Peninsula Corporate Park,
G.K.Marg, Lower Parel
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
14th Floor, Building No. 8,
DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon - 122002.
Phone: +91 124 3929600
Fax: +91 124 3929780
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)