Research Scientist Product Development Soap, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Research Scientist Product Development Soap job in Colgate Palmolive. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master of Science, Master of Pharmacy or Doctorate in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Soap making.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Science & Technology/Laboratory or equivalent. Job role in Researcher/Scientist or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Industrial experience in formulation development in FMCG or a Pharma company preferably in development of Oral Care / Personal Care / Home Care Products.
Desirable: Specialization in Soap making and Oils & fats is mandatory
- Product development: Conduct pilot plant batches for stability studies, Consumer test requirements for Sensory/ clinical requirement and product validation, process validation followed by entries of data and protocols in the database for approvals, coordinate with sourcing for sourcing of Raw Materials.
- Technology Transfer: Aging studies, Analytical interpretation of results, preparation of reports and technology transfer bundles , Vendor audits
- Plant Support: Conduct EMO’s and establish the process on plants, trouble shooting
- Quality / EOHS: Implementation of Quality Standards and EOHS systems in IGTC
- Innovation: Identify / Implement new innovative programmes to drive business growth
- Documentation: Preparation of ground work for project initiation, execution and facilitation. This involves documentation, literature search.
About Colgate Palmolive Limited:-
Colgate Palmolive Limited was established in 1806. It is an American multinational consumer products company.
Colgate-Palmolive will provide the public with safe and effective products and will strive to produce products that have the lowest practical impact on the environment.
Colgate-Palmolive Indian Products:- Toothpastes, Toothbrushes, Toothpowder, Whitening Products, Mouthwash, Body Wash, Liquid Hand Wash, Shave Preps, Skin Care, Hair Care, Surface Care
Why Colgate Palmolive Limited - why should i join Colgate Palmolive India:-
Colgate-Palmolive believe that people is the most important assets, there is a lot of emphasis on recruiting the right profile.
The culture at Colgate is one of openness and transparency in all our interactions - internally and externally.
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
Colgate Research Centre,
Main Street, Hiranandani Gardens,
Powai, Mumbai - 400 076.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)