Risk Analyst (Agri), Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Risk Analyst (Agri) job in Yes Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
• Position: VP / SVP – Risk Analyst ( Agri)
• Location: Delhi (NCR)
• Responsibilities :
1. Underwriting credits to customers in Food and Agri value chain business.
2. Assessing the credit risk basis geography, commodity, security offered, references and financials as well as facility structure.
3. Working closely with the Relationship Managers & Agribusiness Managers, whose portfolios comprise a mix of Commercial and Agribusiness customers, to develop new business and influence acceptable risk/reward outcomes
4. Proactively developing enterprise-wide risk management strategies and practices for various agri products
5. Solid grounding in risk assessment and management as well as regulatory experience and industry best practices
6. Understanding on various operational, legal, market and segmental risk pertaining to agribusiness
7. Assisting in formulating and reviewing the Product programs , bench marking with peer banks in the agri lending space.
8. Conducting process audits and checks to ensure smooth functioning of programs. Review and recommend exceptions and deferrals.
9. Maintenance of portfolio quality through data analysis
10. MIS generation & analytics of the portfolio
11. Delinquency management along with business
• Essential competencies :
Should possess knowledge about risk analysis and appraisal of working capital, term loan as well as structured loans (warehouse financing, parameterized small farmer / agri intermediary loans for agri related business)
Strong domain knowledge in Agri. Business credit/working capital assessment
In depth knowledge of Agri lending
• Qualifications and Experience Background :
Minimum 8 to 10 years of working experience of which minimum 5 years in lending / assessing agri credit in a bank of peer size
About Yes Bank:-
Yes Bank was established in 2004. It offers a full-range of client-focused corporate banking services, including working capital finance, specialized corporate finance, trade and transactional services, treasury risk management services, investment banking solutions and liquidity management solutions among others to a highly focused client base. The Bank also has a widespread branch network of over 264 branches across 180 cities, with over 275 ATM's and 2 National Operating Centres in Mumbai and Gurgaon. Since inception, YES BANK has adopted innovative and creative technologies that facilitate robust systems and processes and facilitate in the delivery of world-class banking solutions that significantly improve the business and financial efficiency of its clients.
Working at Yes Bank - Why should i join Yes Bank:-
YES BANK pursues a strong Employee Value Proposition of ‘Creating & Sharing Value’ with a vision to build an organisation driven by Professional Entrepreneurship, where all YES BANK’ers truly partner to direct, manage and accelerate the development of YES BANK as the Young and Dynamic Bank of “Emerging India”.
YES BANK recognizes that the only real source of sustainable competitive advantage for an organization is the power of its High Quality Human Capital. Therefore, we foster a leadership mindset that embraces meritocracy as a vital force to reward performance and exceptional competency.
YES BANK is working closely with leading international consultants, including Hewitt and Korn Ferry,to operationalize this strategy and ensure that the organizational architecture of the Bank is operational and adequately supports its business plans.
YES BANK Limited
Nehru Centre, 9th floor,
Discovery of India, Dr. A.B. Road, Worli,
Mumbai – 400 018, India.
Tel: +91 (22) 6669 9000
Fax: +91 (22) 2490 0314
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)