Here are the details of Risk Operations Manager- Google- Hyderabad job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
As a Risk Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of Risk associates who work on finding fraud and preventing financial loss on Google AdWords or Google Checkout. You will play an integral part in new Google product launches like the Nexus One. You will be exposed to various forms of payment fraud and account-related abuse and will be responsible for leveraging fraud detection technology in order to have a direct, measurable impact on the growing financial success of Google AdWords and Google Checkout. You are knowledgeable about technology and online commerce and utilize your strong analytical skills to innovate and improve our processes and tools to effectively mitigate Google's exposure to fraudulent and abusive activities. You are detail- oriented, work well in fast-paced environments, and are able to make strong contributions to a growing global team.
* Manage the Risk Operations team for our advertising products (AdWords).
* Hire, train, lead, and mentor a talented specialist staff.
* Collaborate with cross-functional groups to enhance tools and system functionality and develop specific product functionality for our customers.
* Work closely with our internal partners in Sales, Finance, Engineering, and Product Management to set up and maintain systems and processes that ensure a seamless user experience.
* Ensure compliance with regulation in the areas of verification and money laundering.
* Engineering degree preferred with a strong academic record. Advanced degree a plus.
* Extensive people management experience and demonstrated track record in leading and motivating large teams required.
* Experience in operations preferred but not required, including customer service, risk, compliance, billing, chargeback, fraud investigation, finance, or collections.
* Knowledge of credit card processing, payment fraud prevention techniques, and eCommerce procedures preferred but not required.
* Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management within Google.
* Self-starting, proven leader with strong analytical skills, and capable of challenging and developing a talented and diverse team.
* Good oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)