Here are the details of SAP Business Warehouse and Business Object (BW-BO) job in Tata Power. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Associate Company Name:- The Tata Power Company Ltd.
Position Type:- Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile:-
• SAP BW and Business Object implementation experience with at-least one end to end project experience. • Strong profiles in SAP BW and BO applications [preferably certified] • Good understanding of functional or standard contents available in BW for the SAP ECC, ISU, CRM etc. • Understanding of Standard SAP business contents and authorizations available in SAP BW. • Knowledge of integration and extraction of data from non SAP sources in BW • Detailed configuration experience and/or knowledge with technical in areas of BW and BO. • Must be strong on analysis and executing functional/technical testing • Experience with all phases of an implementation including business process blueprint, detailed design, configuration, testing and support
• Work closely with the functional consultants and business users to understand Analytics and dashboard requirements.
• Coordinate with SAP and non-SAP application/system owners for mapping source system, integration and extraction of data in SAP BW.
• Data modeling such as creation of Info objects, Data store Object, Cubes, Multi-cubes & transformation rules etc.
• Creation of Role and Authorization objects, Process scheduling and monitoring etc.
• Design dashboards, ad-hoc analysis and other reports though business object and also ensure the deliverables based on defined requirements.
• Explore and implement the new functionality
• Implementation as per the business blueprint and post go live maintenance
• Sign-off UAT results after successful completion of test cases as per agreed business process owners.
• Train power users on features and functionality of Business Object scorecards & reporting tools to enable self service environment.
• Ensure the completeness of Business requirement documents in line of SAP best business practices and obtain signoff from process owners
• Ensure the completeness of deliverables as per business requirements or agreed scope during implementation and maintenance in SAP BW and BO
• To ensure support to end users on their queries & change requests of the SAP BW/BO Module.
• Able to give timely cost effective solution to the Reporting users"
• Good Communication skills to offer best solution on dashboard and reports to business users
• Knowledge of the complete cycle of BW/BO technical activities
• High on delivery and drive for results
• Business Acumen
• People development
Required Experience:- 4-8 yrs
Functional Area:- SAP
Industry:- Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy
Last Date for Apply:- Jan 04, 2013
About Tata Power:-
Tata Power is an India’s largest private sector power utility, with a reputation for trustworthiness, built up over nearly nine decades, Tata Power surges ahead into yet another year with plans of sustained growth, greater value to consumer and reliable power supply.
Tata Power has an installed power generation capacity of about 3000 Mega Watts, with the Mumbai power business, which has a unique mix of Thermal and Hydro Power, generated at the Thermal Power Station, Trombay, and the Hydro Electric Power Stations at Bhira, Bhivpuri and Khopoli, accounting for 1797 MW. Its diverse generation capability facilitates the company in producing low cost energy, thereby giving its consumers a greater value for money. Tata Power has a first of its kind joint venture with Power Grid Corporation of India for the 1200 km Tala Transmission Project.
Why Tata Power - Why should i join Tata Power:-
Tata Power ranks among India’s top listed private companies on all major financial parameters, including assets, sales, profits and market capitalisation. Tata Power is committed to creating sustainable value for all its stakeholders and be amongst the most admired integrated Power and Energy company in the world by setting new benchmarks in standards of corporate governance, operational and financial excellence, responsible corporate citizenship and profitable growth.
Tata Power is able to deliver uninterrupted reliable power consistently by bringing together highly talented people in a creative, collaborative environment. It’s what makes daily challenges enjoyable and rewarding and is one of the reasons why Tata Power is a great place to work.
At Tata Power, the indomitable spirit of power creates an intense united force. The zealous involvement of our teamwork has led to helping us deliver unbeatable power generation and efficiency throughout. At Tata Power, freedom inspires ideas and working environment nurtures excellence.
Address of Tata Power:-
Bombay House, 24, Homi Mody Street, Fort,
Mumbai - 400 001, INDIA.
Tel: (91 22) 6665 8282
Fax: (91 22) 6665 8801
The Tata Power Company Limited
Strategy and Business Development Department
Corporate Center Block A,
34 Sant Tukaram Road, Carnac Bunder,
Mumbai - 400 009
Tel : (91 22) 6665 8733
Fax : (91 22) 6665 8626
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)