Here are the details of SAP Technical Analyst, II job in Synopsys India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Posting Date:- 08-Apr-2011
Hiring Location(s) INDIA - Hyderabad
Job Category- Info Technology
Hire Type Employee-
Job Description and Requirements
Job Description and Responsibility:-
As a key member of CAS – Corporate Application Solutions team located in Hyderabad, India, the SAP technical analyst is responsible for analysis, design, configuration, programming, testing and documentation for new projects, enhancements, and on-going production support in various areas using SAP ABAP
Responsibilities include providing day-to-day production support to Synopsys internal business unit customers, working with business and account manager to evaluate and implement standard functionalities provided by SAP, investigating and developing customized solutions specific to Synopsys business needs, participating in various projects, supporting and developing data transfer between various SAP and non-SAP systems, providing training and documentation support.
BS with 4+ years of relevant experiences or MS with 2+ years of relevant experiences. (Education degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, or MIS)
Relevant experience includes:
· Working experience on mySAP ERP 6.0 with Netweaver 2004s version
· Development experience on WebAS, RFC, BAPI, BADI, ABAP - object oriented ABAP development
· UNIX shell script familiarity.
· BSPs / WebAS development, HTMLB and XML
· Prior experience in global production support (24x7 environments) and full life cycle of project development.
· Prior experience in presenting business processes solutions, technical requirements, and system solutions to business, management, and team members.
· SAP Workflow / Webflow knowledge
· Knowledge in Adobe Flex technology is desirable.
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
· Quality oriented development approach
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work in a diversified team.
· Understanding of internal policies and procedures and ability to document.
· Demonstrated individual and team contributor capabilities.
· Strong planning and organizational skills.
· Strong customer service orientation required.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel.
· Awareness of Middleware technologies will be an added advantage
About Synopsys India:-
Synopsys India (SI) is a world-class R&D center of Synopsys Inc., Mt.View, California. SI is of strategic value to Synopsys corporate mission of leveraging globalization and delivering productivity gain by continuous innovation in the field of Electronics Design Automation (EDA) tools and methodologies.
Synopsys India is represented by Synopsys (India) Pvt Limited which is the R&D arm and Synopsys (India) EDA Software Pvt Limited which is catering to local sales and pre-sales activities in the region. With the R&D and Field Offices in the region, Synopsys India is now a full fledged corporate set-up with representations from every Synopsys business unit. The company has presence in three cities namely Bangalore, Hyderabad and Noida.
Synopsys India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Synopsys Inc. It is incorporated under the Companies Act as a 100% Export-Oriented Unit (EOU) and operates as a Software Technology Park administered by the Government of India, Department of Electronics.
Working at Synopsys India - Why should i join Synopsys India?:-...........
Address of Synopsys India:-
Synopsys (India) EDA Software Private Limited
"Logix Park", A 4&5, Sector-16,
Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India
Synopsys (India) Private Limited
“DivyaSree Omega”, Block B, 7th Floor
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad - 500032, Andhra Pradesh, India
Synopsys (India) Private Limited.
"RMZ Infinity", Tower A , 3rd,4th and 5th Floor,
Muncipal #3, Benniganahalli
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, India 560016
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)