Here are the details of SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2015 job in SBI. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
No of Vacancies:-
SC - 308
ST - 339
OBC - 541
GEN - 812
Total - 2000
OH - 38
VH - 24
Total - 62
SC - 67
ST - 219
OBC - 107
Total - 393
OH - 14
SBI PO Exam 2015 Date:- Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in June 2015.
SBI PO 2015 Eligibility:-
Age as on 01.04.2015:- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years.
Relaxation of Upper age limit
Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe - 5 years
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) - 3 years
Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years
PWD (OBC)- 13 Years
PWD (Gen)- 10 Years
Educational Qualification:- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.09.2015. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.09.2015.
SBI PO Exam 2015 Pattern:-
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
English Language- 30 Qs - 30 marks
Quantitative Aptitude - 35 Qs- 35 marks
Reasoning Ability - 35 Qs - 35 marks
Total - 100 Qs, 100 Marks
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective
Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
(i) Objective Test: The Objective Test of 2 hour duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each (Total 200 marks) as follows:
a) Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)
b) Test of General Awareness, Marketing &Computers
c) Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
d) Test of Reasoning (High Level)
The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 1 hour duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
Phase – III: Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks) The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category.
Adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
SBI PO 2015 Application Form:-
Apply online at website: - www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 13.04.2015 to 02.05.2015.
Payment of Fees Online from 13.04.2015 to 02.05.2015.
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE: (Non Refundable):-
SC/ST/PWD - Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
General and Others - Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant's signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE:-
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color.
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option [Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size] in the 'Image' menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
Click Here for more details about above notification.
About State Bank of India- SBI:-
State Bank of India - SBI is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.
State Bank of India has an extensive administrative structure to oversee the large network of branches in India and abroad. The Corporate Centre is in Mumbai and 14 Local Head Offices and 57 Zonal Offices are located at important cities spread throughout the country. The Corporate Centre has several other establishments in and outside Mumbai, designated to cater to various functions. Our Colleges/Institutes/Training Centres are the seats of learning and research and development to spread the wings of knowledge not only to our employees but also other banks/establishments in India and abroad.
Working at State Bank of India- Why Should i Join State Bank of India- SBI?
Address of State Bank of India- SBI:-
State Bank of India
Bandra Kurla Complex
Telefax : 022 – 2282 0427
Fax: 022 – 2282 0411
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)