SENIOR ASIC ENGINEER, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of SENIOR ASIC ENGINEER job in NVIDIA. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Date posted:- May 08, 2015
Location - India, Bangalore
- Own micro-architecture and RTL development of assigned set of features in a high performance memory sub system.
- Micro-architect features to reach performance, power and area requirements
- Work with HW architects to define critical features in memory sub system
- Work with verification team to verify the correctness of implemented features
- Develop and implement techniques for power reduction in memory sub system
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in a relevant area.
- 5+ years of micro-architecture and RTL development.
- Strong Digital design fundamentals
- Experience in micro-architecting IP functional blocks
- Good understanding of RTL development flow
- Knowledge of DRAM Memory controller protocols and interconnect topologies
- Ability to learn quickly and provide solutions to problems
- Team player
- Good communication skills
Click Here for more details.
NVIDIA awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. We have since led the industry with breathtaking graphics on computers ranging from smartphones to game consoles to engineering workstations. Our expertise in GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing, empowering scientists with access to ultra-efficient supercomputers.
Working at NVIDIA- why should i join NVIDIA?:-
As a world leader in visual computing technology NVIDIA's objective remains solid: to be the most important 3D company in the world.
NVIDIA's culture promotes and inspires its team of world-class engineers and developers to be at the top of their game. It created an environment where talents are recognized and collaboration is valued. NVIDIA employees are shaping the world of tomorrow...today. We invite you to explore the opportunities available at NVIDIA - just click on the link to see what your future may hold.
C-1 "Jacaranda", Wing-A
Manyata Embassy Business Park
Outer Ring Road
Bangalore 560 045, India
+91 80 66948400: M-F 9am-6pm
+91 80 66948410: From 6pm-9am and Sat & Sun
Fax: +91 80 66610980
Plot # 6A&B, IT Park Layout
RR District, Hyderabad-500046
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Tel: (91) 40 6657 7500
Fax: (91) 40 6657 7811
762, 6th Floor, Building No. 7
Solitaire Corporate Park
Suru Hargovindji Marg,
Andheri-Ghatkopar Link Road
Andheri (East) Mumbai 400 093 INDIA
+91 022 67244800 Main
+91 022 67083586 Fax
Panchshil Tech Park
Plot 4, Survey No.1678-1683
Pune - 411005 INDIA
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)