SVP - Fraud Containment Unit - Corporate, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of SVP - Fraud Containment Unit - Corporate job in Yes Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Posting Date:- May 30, 2015
- Set up robust Fraud Containment Unit for various businesses / Support functions of the bank viz: CMS, Assets, Fincon, Admin, Technology, Procurement, Centralized Operations etc.
- Institute appropriate early warning signals, red flags, fraud triggers and exception reports for prevention of frauds.
- Identify various areas which are highly vulnerable and prone to fraud pan bank especially from third parties / customers and internal staff. Institute controls around the vulnerable areas.
- Implement structured calendar reviews for carrying out fraud vulnerability assessments and assigning fraud loss limits as required per the regulatory guidelines.
- Identify various areas which are prone to fraud in the existing operational procedures & systems.
- Advise corrective action plans and mitigants for all gaps / weakness identified. Ensure all observations are carefully tracked and taken to logical closure.
- Introduce mystery audits and surprise checks within the bank with a view to dip stick the level of controls on fraud prevention.
- Groom team members in the areas of fraud detection and fraud prevention.
- Participate in various industry seminars and fraud councils with a view to keep abreast on various fraud trends in the banking industry.
- Arrange for Fraud Certifications for self and team members through highly reputed, certified and established regulated entities.
- Constantly touch base with competition and peer banks to understand and implement the best practices adopted in the industry on fraud prevention
- Should have the expertise and foresight to identify areas which are easily prone to frauds.
- Should have prior work experience in Fraud Risk Management function / or Internal audit / or Vigilance functions.
- Ability to think ahead of the fraudster.
- Should be tech savy and have eye for detail
- Knowledge on Trade & CMS is not must but shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of work experience in any of the following areas viz Risk Containment, Vigilance, Fraud Risk Management, Internal audit.
- Confident / Effective communication with top management
- Impressive work-rate
- Relationship with BU heads
- Takes ownership / Self-motivated
- Unorthodox/ innovative
- Effectively leverages prior field experience.
Required Experience:- Not Specified
Click Here for more details.
About Yes Bank:-
Yes Bank was established in 2004. It offers a full-range of client-focused corporate banking services, including working capital finance, specialized corporate finance, trade and transactional services, treasury risk management services, investment banking solutions and liquidity management solutions among others to a highly focused client base. The Bank also has a widespread branch network of over 264 branches across 180 cities, with over 275 ATM's and 2 National Operating Centres in Mumbai and Gurgaon. Since inception, YES BANK has adopted innovative and creative technologies that facilitate robust systems and processes and facilitate in the delivery of world-class banking solutions that significantly improve the business and financial efficiency of its clients.
Working at Yes Bank - Why should i join Yes Bank:-
YES BANK pursues a strong Employee Value Proposition of ‘Creating & Sharing Value’ with a vision to build an organisation driven by Professional Entrepreneurship, where all YES BANK’ers truly partner to direct, manage and accelerate the development of YES BANK as the Young and Dynamic Bank of “Emerging India”.
YES BANK recognizes that the only real source of sustainable competitive advantage for an organization is the power of its High Quality Human Capital. Therefore, we foster a leadership mindset that embraces meritocracy as a vital force to reward performance and exceptional competency.
YES BANK is working closely with leading international consultants, including Hewitt and Korn Ferry,to operationalize this strategy and ensure that the organizational architecture of the Bank is operational and adequately supports its business plans.
YES BANK Limited
Nehru Centre, 9th floor,
Discovery of India, Dr. A.B. Road, Worli,
Mumbai – 400 018, India.
Tel: +91 (22) 6669 9000
Fax: +91 (22) 2490 0314
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)