Here are the details of Sales Engineer, Enterprise- Google- Bangalore job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Sales Engineers who will join Google's Enterprise sales team will have excellent technical, communication and organizational skills . You will work with the team to engage with sales prospects and partners, understand and assess customer requirements, prepare and present demonstrations of Google products and address technical questions that arise throughout the sales process. You should be a confident presenter with excellent presentation skills and the ability to persuasively present Google's product offering. In addition, you should feel comfortable working closely with our product, support, engineering and sales teams.
- Engage directly with customers and partners on both technical and non-technical levels to ensure superior service as well as interact directly with key support and product personnel to resolve issues.
- Work directly with Google's hosted application and enterprise search products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer environments.
- Travel 25% to 50% required to visit customers throughout the country.
- Provide hands-on or virtual technical assistance, pre-sales consulting.
- Design and communicate (verbally or electronically) technical solutions.
- BA/ BS degree preferred with a strong academic record, MBA is a plus
- At least 7 years of experience as a sales engineer or with professional services or systems engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of web and related technologies and security standards.
- Understanding of enterprise content/document management repository architecture.
- Excellent communication skills.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)