Sales Manager, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Sales Manager job in Linkedin. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The engaging individuals on our Global Sales team are among the biggest LinkedIn aficionados you'll meet. They believe in our value and they excel at selling it. This driven group continually inspires one other, and together they exceed their ambitious goals.
The Sales Manager, Corporate Solutions at LinkedIn India will be top class senior sales professional who will be responsible for generating new business in India through selling LinkedIn Hiring Solutions. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record, an over-achiever who wants to be part of a winning team in a dynamic, growing organization. The ideal candidate would have enterprise sales experience at world-class companies and should have successfully and consistently won large customer orders.
Personal traits -
· Teamwork – works collaboratively with others and shares information, addresses conflict professionally and fulfills commitments. Works exceptionally well across functional groups.
· Autonomous productivity- ability to be highly productive with periodic direct management and with little oversight from senior management.
· Accountability- sets goals and drives to their fulfillment. Takes responsibility for their actions and for outcomes related to their actions (or inactions). The individual wants to be held accountable for successes and failures.
· Leadership – always focused on doing what’s right for the business. A person high on energy and with contagious enthusiasm, and governs themselves with unquestionable ethics and unswerving integrity. · Analytical and Strategic thinking – ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well. · Executive presence- charisma and ability to make a strong first impression. · Closing- courage and logic to ask for customer commitments in return for company investments at multiple stages in the sales cycle.
Selling skills -
· Process Orientation - discipline to follow the sales model but with enough instinct to intelligently skip steps when appropriate.
· Organizational skills- ability to manage a large number of prospects and needs simultaneously.
· Competitive selling- ability to position company products against direct and indirect competitors and articulate the value proposition of LinkedIn offerings and explain effectively to prospects.
· Prospecting- discipline and work ethic to build a healthy pipeline.
· Negotiations- confidence of closing high-value deals with negligible discounts offered.
· Forecasting- ability to orchestrate the closure of business on dates consistent with the accurate.
· Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business in an evangelistic sales environment.
· Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment.
· A minimum of 6-10 years of applicable experience. Experience with SaaS opportunities a plus.
· Experience with Salesforce.com platform and previous internet industry and HR Services industry working experience a plus.
· Established reputation as a high integrity top performer.
· Knowledge of the Indian market /business landscape.
LinkedIn was founded in 2003. inkedIn connects the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. With more than 150 million members worldwide, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the Internet. The company has a diversified business model with revenues coming from member subscriptions, marketing solutions and hiring solutions. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, LinkedIn has offices in 22 countries across the globe.
Why LinkedIn - Why shoud i join LinkedIn?:-
If you are looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the world’s fastest growing companies, LinkedIn is the place for you.
LinkedIn has a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking, and teamwork.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)