Sales Managers / Unit Manager, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Sales Managers / Unit Manager job in IIFL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Job Posted on 01 Jun, 2015
Location:- Andheri - Mumbai
Key Skills: Direct Sales,Sales Team,Sales Executive,area sales manager,territory sales officer,Marketing,Life Insurance,Third party products,cross selling
Qualification: School & Graduation - Any Graduate
Specialization: Direct/Commission Sales
Job Function: Sales/Business Development
- Work on assigned leads and generate referrals from every visit thats made to customer
- Offer best in class sales experience while onboarding customers
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization month-on-month basis
- Cross sell and up sell Life Insurance products based on the life cycle needs of the customers and as defined by the organization.
- Meeting the customers to solicit insurance products based on appointments in the course of daily activities
- Ensure that reports are maintained/updated regularly on Lead Management System
- Ensure that a comprehensive financial need analysis of customers is done and provide insurance solutions based on analysis
- Strict adherence to organizations policies and processes.
- Provide accurate forecasts, updates and requested reports to reporting manager
- Adhere to a proper business work ethic
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills
- Team Handling
About India Infoline - IIFL
IIFL offers advice and execution platform for the entire range of financial services covering products ranging from Equities and derivatives, Commodities, Wealth management, Asset management, Insurance, Fixed deposits, Loans, Investment Banking, GoI bonds and other small savings instruments. IIFL recently received an in-principle approval for Securities Trading and Clearing memberships from Singapore Exchange (SGX) paving the way for IIFL to become the first Indian brokerage to get a membership of the SGX.
Working at India Infoline - Why Sould i Join IIFL?
India Infoline - IIFL is a growing organization which is going places; an ideal place for ambitious individuals. The working atmosphere is highly charged with a young and energetic team of qualified professionals. It is an environment where conventions and protocols do not come in the way of good ideas. The average age of the team is 28. Individuals who are dynamic and result oriented will find their own niche in this environment.
Address of Indi Infoline - IIFL:-
IIFL Centre,3rd floor
Wing B & Extension,
Kamala City Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel, MUMBAI,
Maharashtra - 400013,
Tel : +91-22-40609000
Fax : +91-22-26850451
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)