Sales and Order Administrator, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Sales and Order Administrator job in Linkedin. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The engaging individuals on our Global Sales team are among the biggest LinkedIn aficionados you'll meet. They believe in our value and they excel at selling it. This driven group continually inspires one other, and together they exceed their ambitious goals.
• Assist with data cleansing and integrity activities within Oracle and SFDC systems.
• Act as liaison to the field sales group providing a point of contact and support
• Assisting with special projects as assigned as well as other general sales administration functions.
• Exercising discretion in handling of confidential material and information
• Performing ongoing account verification to ensure that accounts are in proper account executive territory.
• Providing clerical support including filing, faxing, copying, data entry, etc.
• Design and execute special projects to enhance sales operations at LinkedIn.
• Interface with marketing, sales management and finance to fulfill corporate needs for strategic view into sales data.
• Create clean data views that help drive change in pricing, strategy and business processes.
• Three years accounting and/or order management experience using Oracle Services Contracts,
preferably in an internet or subscription software firm
• One year experience using Salesforce.com
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to process a high volume of transactions with proficiency, accuracy and integrity
• Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail required
• Understanding of organizational order management processes
• Basic understanding of revenue recognition rules in order to read and understand various sales agreements to the extent required to extract relevant information
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required
• A strong commitment to working with a team, providing excellent customer service, and maintaining professionalism is required
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a sales organization is required
LinkedIn was founded in 2003. inkedIn connects the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. With more than 150 million members worldwide, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the Internet. The company has a diversified business model with revenues coming from member subscriptions, marketing solutions and hiring solutions. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, LinkedIn has offices in 22 countries across the globe.
Why LinkedIn - Why shoud i join LinkedIn?:-
If you are looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the world’s fastest growing companies, LinkedIn is the place for you.
LinkedIn has a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking, and teamwork.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)