Here are the details of Senior Architect job in Nokia India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Nokia looking for a seasoned Software Architect in MeeGo Application team that is engaged in creating Media-related applications for MeeGo Devices.. In this senior technical role, you will be charged with architecting best of breed software applications and components by:
- Owning certain domains and areas of MeeGo Platform with active participation in Open Source Communities
- Collaborating with other Architects to create and maintain architecture goals, target architecture, architecture roadmap, system requirements and interfaces
- Educating multiple product development teams in architecture best practices to ensure superior quality and system homogenity
- Working extensively across organizational boundaries for realizing end-to-end scenarios for outstanding consumer experience
Here are some of the things you will need to have in order to succeed in this role:
- Progressively increasing software architecture and product development experience (12+ years)
- Demonstrable excellence in problem solving, algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Expertise in Media Technologies (Feeds, Sharing, Audio, Video), C, C++, Qt, MeeGo, Linux
- Passion for innovation with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to mentor other team members and evangelize both internally and externally
- Awareness of open source community practices and operating principles
- Understanding the nuances of virtual, multi-site and multi-cultural organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent
If this sounds exciting, we would like to talk to you. Relocation will be available for the right candidate.
Job:- Research & Development
Primary Location:- IN-Bangalore
Organization:- Mobile Solutions
Job Level:- Individual Contributor
Education Level:- Master's Degree (±18 years)
Job Type:- Experienced
Employee Status:- Regular
Travel:- Yes, 10% of the time
Unposting Date:- 05/Mar/11
About Nokia India:-
Nokia has played a pioneering role in the growth of cellular technology in India, starting with the first-ever cellular call a decade ago, made on a Nokia mobile phone over a Nokia-deployed network.
Nokia started its India operations in 1995, and presently operates out of offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata,Jaipur,Lucknow,Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and Ahmedabad. The Indian operations comprise of the handsets business; R&D facilities in Bangalore and Mumbai; a manufacturing plant in Chennai and a Design Studio in Bangalore.
Working at Nokia- Why Should i Join Nokia?
Nokia has three Research & Development centers in India, based in Bangalore and Mumbai. These R&D hubs are staffed by engineers who are working on next-generation packet-switched mobile technologies and communications solutions to enhance corporate productivity. Nokia has set up its mobile device manufacturing facility in Chennai, India to meet the burgeoning demand for mobile devices in the country. The manufacturing facility is operational with an investment of USD 210 million and currently employs 8000 people. Nokia has recently announced fresh investments to the tune of US $ 75 million towards its manufacturing plant in Sriperumbudur, Chennai for the year 2008.
2B, Mercury Block,
Prestige Tech Park, Sarjapur,
Marathalli Ring Road,
Tel: +91 80 4015 9000
Fax: +91 80 4015 9999
C/402 Business Square
Opposite Apple Heritage Chakala,
Tel:+91 22 6742 7760,67427762
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)