Senior Business Manager – BFSI, Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Senior Business Manager – BFSI job in Accel Frontline. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Experience:- 10+ years
No. of Positions - 1
Education:- MBA (Marketing)
Desired Candidate Profile:-
* A proven sales hunter with consistent track records of achieving targets
* 10+ years selling SI solution/ product into BFSI.
* Existing strong positive relationship with large clients or partners is a major advantage.
* Proven track record of closing complex and high value business deals.
* High degree of organizational sensitivity, being able to identify key people and power centers within the client companies.
* Must demonstrate a strong hunting instinct to deliver new businesses.
* Multi-tasking skills, team player, resourcefulness and self-motivated
* Results-driven, enthusiastic and committed
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
* High commitment and professionalism, long-term orientation.
* High sales generation focus, with personal networks, cold calling with ownership on delivering sales target.
* Need to have existing relationships with the CIO/CXO levels in the BFSI segment
* Defining & structuring value proposition specific to each client.
* Strong Funnel Creation for BFSI products and Services Business in India
* Should have prior knowledge and expertise domain knowledge of BFSI.
* Develop new opportunities and execute value-based and consultative solution selling approach to win deals
* Identify, develop, influence and work on high value sales opportunities to closure with strategic partners including major consulting companies, systems integrators and technology partners
* Develop new revenue opportunities in BFSI, Financial Services Industry and Government sectors
* Create effective market penetration sales strategies and nurture revenue opportunities through/with strategic partners
* Translate your existing in-depth relationship with major clients / partners into revenue opportunities
* Able to influence key players and negotiate highly complex contract
* Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
* Responsible for achieving assigned sales goals and KPI’s as identified on their personal goal sheet
About Accel Frontline:-
Accel Frontline was founded in 1991 by a group of entrepreneurs with vast experience in the IT industry. It is India's leading IT Infrastructure Services Company.
Accel Frontline Formed joint venture with Frontline Technologies Corporation Ltd of Singapore in 2004 to form Accel ICIM Frontline Ltd.
Fully owned subsidiaries in Singapore and UAE. It has More than 2000 highly qualified & experienced professionals with relevant skill sets
Accel Frontline is managed by a core group of technocrats headed by N.R.Panicker, the Chairman & CEO. N.R.Panicker is widely regarded in the IT industry and investor circles as a successful technocrat and businessman who is totally focused on customer service. His reputation stems from the way he steered Accel from a humble beginning to a well-respected total IT Services organization over the last 14 years in a highly competitive Indian market.
Working at Accel Frontline - Why should i join Accel Frontline?:-
Accel Frontline Limited currently has a resource pool of over 1834 employees in IT services, marketing, technical support & software services. The manpower is drawn from reputed educational institutions and management institutes.
Accel Frontline Limited employs stringent standards during manpower selection. All new recruits are put through a training process before they are inducted into the system and their progress is periodically monitored. Senior engineers are deputed to specialized training programs conducted by faculty from the IT industry to enhance their skills. They are also provided with opportunities in different functions to increases the overall organizational effectiveness. The company offers continuous skill development and career progression which has resulted in a low attrition rate.
The company offers compensation on par with the best in the industry. It has several welfare schemes that include a Group Insurance Scheme for all the employees covering Personal Accident and Mediclaim. The company has an attractive Employee Stock Acquisition Plan. It has a well-defined web based appraisal system to review and reward performance and to enhance career progression.
Address of Accel Frontline:-
Accel Frontline Limited
75, Nelson Manickam Road
Aminjikarai, Chennai 600029.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)